• Publié par
    djouby
    le 27 Feb 19, 22:19
Free The Tone - Heat Blaster HB2
**vendue**

Une Superbe saturation, crunch, distorsion
tout est réglable le tout sans aucun souffle
Pédale haut de gamme
État total nikel, est restée dans le salon bien au chaud !
Boite notice tampons etc...
Photos sur demande bien sur !

220 FDP in
Plus d'échange

The FREE THE TONE HB-2 HEAT BLASTER features a modern distortion sound. With the HI CUT and LOW CUT switches, you can create variations in sound.

The HI CUT switch cuts the presence range to create a mellow sound that can still cut through. By turning the TONE knob clockwise with the HI CUT switch activated, a mellow sound that remains clear can be obtained. This is especially suitable for guitar solos.

The LOW CUT switch cuts low frequencies. A combination of the bass and drums in the low frequency range is important for a band sound. The LOW CUT switch allows you to trim the low end that cannot be adjusted by an amplifier’s tone circuit. Effect on/off switching uses a special true-bypass method in which the signal goes through only one line in the switch in Bypass mode.
FEATURE

High-gain distortion just like that created by a modern tube amplifier.
The HI CUT and LOW CUT switches are implemented to enable many variations in sound.
Special true-bypass method in which the signal goes through only one line when the switch is in Bypass mode.
Exceptional sound stability by using long-life high reliability components

BACKGROUND & DEVELOPMENT

One morning I awoke with a great distortion sound in my mind. The sound was surprisingly distinct and clear, and similar to that of a modern high-gain tube amp. The HEAT BLASTER was born from the sonic image I awoke with that morning. But I had to get to work immediately in order to turn the mental image into actual sound before it changed or faded away. It was a race against time. I began mentally designing the circuitry on my way to the lab, and was ready to start building by the time I got there. All previous plans and appointments for that day were postponed while I set to work, and after about 6 hours of non-stop prototyping and testing I had a sample that delivered the required sound (definitely a speed record). The sound was almost exactly as I had imagined it. But that was all I could do in one day. I was exhausted. But I had my circuit, even though at that point it was nothing more than a bunch of parts directly soldered together… looking more like a jungle gym than a guitar effect. The following day the circuit was carefully installed in an enclosure so as not to alter the sound, and with a few more tweaks became the template for the HEAT BLASTER.

My imagined sound was sort of “orange,” so the HEAT BLASTER enclosure is orange as well.
SPECIFICATIONS

Input impedance: 330kΩ
Output load impedance: min. 10kΩ
Controls: DRIVE, TONE, LEVEL, Hi Cut switch, Low Cut switch
Terminals: 2× 1/4" phone jacks (for input and output), 1× DC9V input jack (for AC adapter)
Power supply: 9-volt battery (PP3/006P), AC adapter
Current consumption: approx. 7 mA
Dimensions: 100W × 123D × 52H mm (incl. protuberances such as footswitches, jacks, etc.)
Weight: approx. 330 g (excl. battery)
Accessories: warranty card, manual, battery (PP3/006P), 4× rubber feet

**Réservé**
djouby
  • Publié par
    djouby
    le 06 May 19, 19:22
Merci Scrat !

je fais une petite pause sur les échanges car je monte tout doux un second petit (si si) pedalboard, et j'ai une petite qui arrive cette semaine en test.
Mais bon comme toujours faut voir
mais plus besoin de drive ou disto pour le moment !
scrat
  • Publié par
    scrat
    le 09 May 19, 15:53
djouby a écrit :
Merci Scrat !

je fais une petite pause sur les échanges car je monte tout doux un second petit (si si) pedalboard, et j'ai une petite qui arrive cette semaine en test.
Mais bon comme toujours faut voir
mais plus besoin de drive ou disto pour le moment !

Je n'ai que ma pédale Bad Cat à proposer en ce moment, et à force de baisser le prix je vais finir par la donner...

Big Up alors
djouby
  • Publié par
    djouby
    le 09 May 19, 15:57
oui j'ai cherché dans tes ventes
déjà repérée mais je viens de recevoir une JHS Sweet Tea que je test de suite
bonne vente, pas toujours facile les ventes et d'un coup hop plein de demandes !

Pfff dire que j'avais fait du vide sur le board et il recommence à se remplir !!!
Dernier(s) UP : 23/06/2019 17:42, 20/06/2019 19:07, 19/06/2019 22:16, 17/06/2019 21:34, 16/06/2019 18:05

En ce moment sur pédales et Effets et Free the tone...