:
11 H
:
55MN
:
26 SEC
Pour en profiter
x

[FS/VDS] Brian Moore i9.13 model piezo+usb (2004)

Shreddyknight
Description / Condition

On sale one of my BM guitars. In this case is a i9.13 model korean made with piezo bolt on from 2004 year in trans purple finish. Kalantas mahogany body with beautiful curly maple top. Maple neck with rosewood fingerboard (very dark in this case that looks like ebony). Neck pup upgraded to a Duncan 59, rest all original with Sperzels and also splitting coils. Piezo system and 13 pin jack for plug it in more easily into Mac, keyoboards etc..

Guitar is completely flawless apart from 3 small holes on head about the instalation of a locking bar (also included) but I removed. No chips, no dings, no scratches anywhere... I said completely like a new guitar, perfect frets, clean and dark fingerboard, and also still has the sticker for the controls.

Comes with original BM case also in like new condition, BM manual instructions, trem bar and also Y jack cable for the acoustic signal.

This is what you can do with this guitar:

Contact

Somebody interested can shoot me a PM or email me directly at: javinavarro2@hotmail.com

Price

Asking price: 800 euros + shipping through Mailboxes delivery in around 3 days with tracking and fully insurance wich is around 60 euros. I´m based in Spain (EU). I have experience on packaging and also have a big hard box for the package.
NOW 600 euros + shipping (around 70-80 euros insured)

[img]Pics[/img]

"I´n not a freak.. I´m just a dark sorcerer level 20"
Shreddyknight
Price 800 euros including shipping and insurance.
Shreddyknight
700 euros + shipping (around 70-80 euros insured)
Shreddyknight
Still availeable
Shreddyknight
FINAL PRICE DROP: 600 euros + shipping (70-80 euros fully insured)

I´m out of home for some holidays with family and I have reduce or any @ conexion, but I will try to check mails and messages as soon as possible. JUst be patient if I can answer in a couple of days. Thanks¡¡
Shreddyknight
ON HOLD for "saiko"
Shreddyknight
SOLD. Thanks to Isaac.
Dernier(s) UP : 01/10/2016 14:11, 27/09/2016 20:31, 23/09/2016 18:37, 19/09/2016 21:05, 16/09/2016 21:56

En ce moment sur guitare électrique...