:
11 H
:
55MN
:
26 SEC
Pour en profiter
x

Gibson Les Paul Custom ALL ORIGINAL 1976 - SOLD!!!

SteelEdge
For sale one of my most beloved guitars and that most time has been with me (more than 15 years!).

I´ve owned more than 100 hundred guitars in this last 15 years and this one has always stayed with me.Bought from an American gut who had it in its case under the bed for 25 years, and I´ve played her very very gently, so the condition is EXCELLENT, almost MINT, just take a look at the pics, Clost Classic natural look.

Gibson Les Paul Custom “Black Beauty” 1976, ALL ORIGINAL TIME CAPSULE, almost 40 years old.

As I said, amazing condition, just minimal natural laquer crack finish (SO COOL!!!!) and the yellowed binding, just some litlle micro sr¡catches in teh back, almost umperceptible, and some binding cracking, very natural and beautiful yto look at (look at the pics)

Only thing to notice is the "darken" binding in the lower part of the body because the guitar was 25 years in its case and, as you know, this finish tends to get dark if it´s in contact with plastic parts.

This is THE REAL DEAL, no relic, no VOS, no nothing....amazing condition guitar all original that has been stored almost 99% of the time.

You can see the perfect gold hardware, perfect like new original frets, amazing ebony fingerboard.....

About sound and playability...what can I say...THIS is the Fretless Wonder, not the actual LP Customs...and the sound....40 years old woods and original electroncis, that´s all I´ll say.

All 76 specs, the sandwich body, maple neck, T Tops pick ups, non dotted i Gibson Logo, diamond strap locks, all electronics original....

Included very rare 70´s hard case, with an engraved Gibson les Paul Custom plate.The guitar even comes with the original store tag.

Amazing instrument and great investment.An investment that you can enjoy playing.

Just take a look and see what an original 1976 ALL ORIGINAL in this condition sells for.Not refretted one, or changed electronics or "need some repairs"....a real new one like mine.

You can pm me here or email me at steeledge78@hotmail.com

SOLD!!!!! Thanks everybody!

Thanks for watching!!!!
SteelEdge
Up!

Open to trades, looking mainly for:

- Gibson SG Custom Shop
- LsL T Bone Telecaster
- Tyler Studio Elite
- Rare 80's / 90's Jems / Js's or Limited Editions (BlackDog, Crystal Planet, etc)
- High End Suhr
Outmax
  • Publié par
    Outmax
    le 05 Apr 15, 22:47
Nice axe !
You can kiss my axe !
minimanga
superbe
In Petrucci We Trust ;)

En vente ici même : rien pour le moment ;-)
olivier064
Vous pouvez y aller les yeux fermés les gars , Steeledge est un vendeur ULTRA serieux , avec un suivi et un relationnel rare pour un vendeur privé.

Et il a que des instruments/effets fantastiques!!

Up!!

"The Dude Abides!"

Mes ventes actuelles:
SteelEdge
olivier064 a écrit :
Vous pouvez y aller les yeux fermés les gars , Steeledge est un vendeur ULTRA serieux , avec un suivi et un relationnel rare pour un vendeur privé.

Up!!

Merci Olivier!

I don't sell guitars for a living, so is always nice to find people like Olivier when you deal with someone privately, who loves guitars as much as you do.

I've just bought a John Sykes aged, so this one has to go...

Price lowered to 3999!!!!!

You won't find a LP Custom from 1976 as new as mine....
olivier064
SteelEdge a écrit :
olivier064 a écrit :

Up!!

Merci Olivier!

I don't sell guitars for a living, so is always nice to find people like Olivier when you deal with someone privately, who loves guitars as much as you do.

I've just bought a John Sykes aged, so this one has to go...

Price lowered to 3999!!!!!

Yo won't find a LP Custom from 1976 as new as mine....

"The Dude Abides!"

Mes ventes actuelles:
legembloutois
splendide!!

quand je pense que j'ai vendu ma lp custom natural (all original) de 1980 a - de 2500!

j'en suis encore degouté parfois!!

l'acheteur en est tjs plus que ravi!! un son et une qualité incroyable!

donc "let's go"!

c'est une player de folie et un placement en mm temps!

Maman disait toujours,n'est stupide que la stupidité!! F. Gump.

https://www.guitariste.com/for(...).html
mica51
superbe oui, mais ça fait mal quand je vois... "presque 40 ans", sachant que je suis de 77 ahahhah

Superbe état en tout cas, je la lacherais pas si j'étais toi Steel... no la dejaria esa si fuese tu
Quand on me complimente sur mon jeu, je réponds:
"Si seulement tu pouvais entendre ce que j'essayais vraiment de jouer"
pitchaxis
Je pense la meme chose une gratte comme ca ca se garde ! et ca se joue :p
J'ai bien une JS bleue mais j'ose meme pas lui demander :p
Dernier(s) UP : 29/12/2015 18:43, 21/12/2015 21:14, 23/10/2015 22:34, 23/10/2015 22:32, 07/10/2015 21:28

En ce moment sur guitare électrique...