:
11 H
:
55MN
:
26 SEC
Pour en profiter
x

Gibson LP Custom John Sykes AGED - SOLD!!!!!

SteelEdge
Hi everybody!

Here for sale one of the most sought after pieces of my collection, the Gibson Les Paul Custom John Sykes AGED, made in the Gibson Custom Shop as one of the Inspired By series.

As most of you may know, all this series were produced in the VOS version (Vintage Original Specifications) and AGED Version (same as the Slash N.1, the Pearly Gates, the Appetite for Destruction, the Randy Rhoads, the Angus Young, the Joe Perry, etc....).

The Sykes is one of the most limited series, being produced 100 for the VOS version and just 66 for the AGED version.

I´ve owned both the VOS and the AGED, and the AGED is just one of the best Les Pauls I´ve ever played, apart from an incredible look / feeling.The details and feeling is just amazing, believe me, lot of attention and detail put in the craftmanship.

Not to talk that this is a true collector´s piece, due to its very limited production, and is really hard to see one for sale, not to mention being totally MINT (as mint as an AGED can be).

Also, as a special feature, this one I´m selling comes from YAMANO´s in Japan, you know YAMANO always get the best examples of all Gibson Series, so this is a selected Sykes Aged picked among the 66 ever made because of its quality.

SPECS:

Carved maple top
Solid mahogany back
Multi-ply white/black binding on top and back
Aged chrome hardware
Aged aluminum Nashville Tune-o-matic bridge
Aged ebony finish
Mirror pickguard
Aged metal chrome switch washer (no switch tip)
3-piece maple neck
22-fret ebony fingerboard
Pearl block inlays
Single-ply white neck binding
Rounded neck profile
24-3/4" scale
1-11/16" nut width
Aged chrome Grover tuners
Brass nut
70s-style Gibson headstock logo
'57 Classic exposed and Gibson Dirty Fingers humbuckers with chrome mounting ring
2 volume, 1 tone, 3-way selector switch

Price: 7500€ - Worldwide shipping

I´ve sold a lot of high end guitars here, I´m a very well reputated collector and can give ton of references to anyone interested.Also, have a lot of experience shipping expensive high end guitars worldwide.You can pm me here or email me to steeledge78@hotmail.com

Can send detailed pics and shot any required pic of the guitar, just ask.

You can also check my collection in my web: www.steeledge.es as well as join my Facebook page for news, new guitars, videos, etc http://facebok.com/steeledgeguitars
Dernier(s) UP : 15/01/2016 18:49, 29/12/2015 18:42, 23/12/2015 18:51, 21/12/2015 21:13, 08/12/2015 22:10

En ce moment sur guitare électrique...