koyhl
  • Publié par
    koyhl
    le 09 Sep 14, 21:32
Bonjour

Vends Behringer CS 100 Compressor Sustainer

prix 15€ -> nouveau prix 10€
vrslash
Euh a ce prix là personne te l'a prise ?
Let's talk about music:
Well shes walking through the clouds,With a circus mind that's running wild if you listen very hard the tune will come to you at last.
When all are one and one is all, yeah, to be a rock and not to rol...woohh hoo hoo hoo sweet child'o mine...roots bloodyyy roots !! Yeah, I know nobody knows
Where it comes and where it goes
I know it's everybody's sin
You got to lose to know how to win, Sing with me, sing for the year
Sing for the laugh, sing for the tears
dream on dream on...show me the way to the next...whisky bar, don't ask me why...don't ask me why...
koyhl
  • Publié par
    koyhl
    le 27 Nov 14, 08:48
Et non!

C'est pourtant presque donné pour une pédale utilisée 2 semaines
Ça fait 1 an qu'elle traîne.

Je vais finir par l'offrir avec une de mes autres ventes
vrslash
T'as pas une reverb dans le lot par hasard ? Sinon t'as une pédale accordeur à 25€ je crois , ça pourquoi pas.
Let's talk about music:
Well shes walking through the clouds,With a circus mind that's running wild if you listen very hard the tune will come to you at last.
When all are one and one is all, yeah, to be a rock and not to rol...woohh hoo hoo hoo sweet child'o mine...roots bloodyyy roots !! Yeah, I know nobody knows
dream on dream on...show me the way to the next...whisky bar, don't ask me why...don't ask me why...
vrslash
koyhl a écrit :
Nop pas de reverb.

Le pitchblack est a 35 https://www.guitariste.com/for(...).html

hésites pas à m'envoyer un MP si tu es intéressé.

Euh page 6 tu as écrits 25€ nouveau prix ? ^^ sans vouloir faire mon chieur lool
Let's talk about music:
Dernier(s) UP : 27/11/2014 14:04, 26/11/2014 09:12, 25/11/2014 09:09, 24/11/2014 12:11, 22/11/2014 20:36

En ce moment sur pédales et Effets...