VDS : D'Angelico EXL-1 (850€ - PARIS)

Larrybarry
Hello à tous,

Je me sépare de ma D'Angelico car malheureusement je n'en ai plus l'utilité...
Elle est neuve de l'année dernière et a très bien été traîtée.

Pas de coup ni grosse rayure et sort de chez le luthier (montée en filet plat 11-50).
J'offre les straplock Schaller gold (valeur 30€).

Prix : 850€

Elle est dispo sur Paris 10. Échange possible contre Tele CS +additif.

N'hésitez pas si vous avez des questions ou vous souhaitez des précisions !

Merci !

PS : Je revends également ma GIBSON SG STD 2007 ici

JayBea
  • JayBea
  • Custom Supra utilisateur
    ModérateurModérateur
  • MP
  • Publié par
    JayBea
    le 18 Sep 16, 20:43
Jolie. J'aurais été curieux d'essayer ! Ils font de super guitares !
Larrybarry
Yep elle est très jolie !

Quitte à la vendre je préfère que ça soit un passionné d'ici !
Une belle gratte jazz de ce calibre ne devrait pas encore être ici.

Je suis ouvert aux négociations (prix et/ou échange contre Fender Tele Custom Shop)

Bonne soirée !
Shreddyknight
Guitar landed yesterday at my home in Spain

I would like to say that seller "Larrybarry" (Gaspard) was amazing and a true gentleman . From his nice comunication in every moment regarding any update on packaging, shipping etc.. to the accurate description of the guitar, is flawless, completely like new guitar. Also very remarkable the packaging job done. Absolutely the best package ever seen.. and I saw quite a few... he took special careful wrapping in bubble paper every single and fragile part of the guitar (head, neck, body).. even he removes the saddlewood piece from bridge to avoid no tension over the top of the guitar and neck. Wrapped the case also and make lots of soft bags with papers to put inside box for having extra softness protecting the guitar. If I think in do the package I even can´t do it better by myself. I spent almost 20 minutes to unboxing the guitar about the great job done on packaging, so sure Gaspard took around 1 hour or more for getting package ready. It´s a very important thing the package stuff and normally most people seems to not taking good care about it. Shipping through La poste collissimo was damm fast as usual every time I bought a guitar from France. It took only around 4-5 days to arrive at my place. So perfect transaction here with "Larrybarry" in all aspects.

As I mentioned guitar was in even better condition than expected, not the minimal mark on it.. totally flawless cosmetically, and the more important.. I think this is important for people looking for an archtop guitar, becuase I´m on the same boat. After having, playing and testing lot of archtops from different brands (Peerless, Eastman, Washburn, Aria, etc..) and also different craft origins (korean, chinese, indonesian..) I found in this D´Angelico what for me is the perfect archtop jazz guitar wich bases on the followiing aspects, starting from a classical single pickup look:

1- Floating neck pickup: I love the soft and "gummy" sound of some classical recordings... but I found in others models that floating pup has not the enough strong sound needed, I mean.. most of times it sounded muddy and makes guitar a little silent and lower in volume. This guitar the sound is rich, you can have the impression of playing "like" a humbucker mounted into the body strong and define sound, no weak lower sound here. Also normally tone control in other sisters provide more brights on sound but you can not get other posibilities. On this model tone and volume control are quite sensitive, so you can lower the tone and volume in different positions, so you can hear the difference and have some variety of sounds. Guitar sounds full of sound and with great sustain on notes, very equilibrate at bass notes, but best thing is that has an amazing mid sounds range with makes the guitar sings very natural. So, at the end you can have a nice classic jazz tone with enough volume and voice in every single note.

2- Acoustic (unplugged sound): This is normally another of the nightmares when looking for an archtop hollow guitar. Generally most of the affordable brands mentioned you can get a quite decent electric sound (even when I was not really happy with it), but normally when playing unplugged is when you may see where´s the difference in cost productions, as said plays well on electric but acoustically were dead.. almost no sustain, no volume projection enough to be heard. This D´Angellico was the first one I found that plays not also brillantly on electric but has a lot of volume, projection and sounds with lot of reverberation the notes into the body wich makes that sounds more similar to an acoustic wich is the sense of all this. Absolutely beautiful rich open unplugged sound.

3- Neck: I found the neck on this baby very thin and comfortable, more in the way of a strat or superstrat than into a jazz guitar. Neck is very comfortable and easy to play, with a very low action wich is great for sure. I maybe say I would like it to find a little more bigger neck but well.. this is quite good enough and easy to play so no objects.

4- Tuners: Grover tuners keeps guitar in tune very well as far I was yesterday all evening playing with the guitar, and they are also beautiful about the vintage retro style.

5- Craftmanship: I found on this model that the weight was bigger than any other of the sisters I played, can´t tell you if this is good or bad.. but I like the sensation of picking a real guitar, feeling the weight a little and not only like a toy made of plastic like the sensation I had with other guitars. Woods look incredible, and all binding job and cosmetic job at this point is really well made you can´t see any imperfection anywhere. So I´m pretty sure of the combination of this with the previous points maybe maded the perfect archtop axe for me. and sure in my opinion the best sounding-playing-looking guitar in the range of price.

Thanks Gaspard for selling me this baby.
"I´n not a freak.. I´m just a dark sorcerer level 20"
Larrybarry
Thank's a lot Shreddyknight (alias Javier) for your comment !
I am delighted that this experience have you enchanted

That was a real pleasure to sell you this (huge) beautiful baby. 13,4 kilogramms of happiness.

Full of love right here

___

D'ailleurs si un modérateur me lit, je pense faire un topic sur guitariste.com pour montrer comment bien emballer son archtop.

De une parce que je n'ai rien trouvé de bien précis sur le net, j'ai du piocher à droite à gauche et ça m'a pris pas mal de temps.
Et de deux parce que je pense que ça aidera ceux qui voudront un jour emballer leur guitare jazz aux petits oignons.

___

Hasta Luego Javier¡
Dernier(s) UP : 28/09/2016 02:01, 27/09/2016 23:10, 27/09/2016 20:15, 27/09/2016 19:45, 27/09/2016 18:16

En ce moment sur guitare électrique...