Edition topic

ton!o
  • Publié par
    ton!o
    le 28 Oct 14, 23:04
edit nul
vrslash
J'ai la même ! C'est de la tuerie cette guitare !
Super manche et un son dingue ...la patate "Gibson" gros son, sustain...rondeur ...un garou de fou avec les P90, une méchante satu avec les Burstbucker et ce système de changement de micro est super !
La table est très belle elle aussi, j'en était tombé amoureux .

Petite erreur par contre, elle est limitée à 1000 exemplaires, pas 400... C'est les guitar of the week ça.

Bonne vente en tout cas.
Let's talk about music:
Well shes walking through the clouds,With a circus mind that's running wild if you listen very hard the tune will come to you at last.
When all are one and one is all, yeah, to be a rock and not to rol...woohh hoo hoo hoo sweet child'o mine...roots bloodyyy roots !! Yeah, I know nobody knows
Where it comes and where it goes
I know it's everybody's sin
You got to lose to know how to win, Sing with me, sing for the year
Sing for the laugh, sing for the tears
dream on dream on...show me the way to the next...whisky bar, don't ask me why...don't ask me why...
ton!o
  • Publié par
    ton!o
    le 04 Nov 14, 21:24
Merci Effectivement, 1000ex.
vrslash
Un petit up !
Let's talk about music:
Well shes walking through the clouds,With a circus mind that's running wild if you listen very hard the tune will come to you at last.
When all are one and one is all, yeah, to be a rock and not to rol...woohh hoo hoo hoo sweet child'o mine...roots bloodyyy roots !! Yeah, I know nobody knows
Where it comes and where it goes
I know it's everybody's sin
You got to lose to know how to win, Sing with me, sing for the year
Sing for the laugh, sing for the tears
dream on dream on...show me the way to the next...whisky bar, don't ask me why...don't ask me why...
ton!o
  • Publié par
    ton!o
    le 08 Nov 14, 09:03
Dernier(s) UP : 23/03/2015 00:27, 02/12/2014 23:34, 02/12/2014 22:38, 20/11/2014 18:55, 20/11/2014 18:51

En ce moment sur guitare électrique...