:
11 H
:
55MN
:
26 SEC
Pour en profiter
x

[VDS]: Jackson Custom Shop KE1 Marty Friedman - SOLD!!!!

SteelEdge
Hi Everybody!

Jackson USA Marty Friedman (ex-Megadeth) signature model, built directly by the famous Jackson Custom Shop team. A rarity for collectors and Megadeth fans alike, virtually impossible to find in such a great condition, signed by Marty Friedman personally in the back of the headstock and the case (pics of the signing included) and one-of-a-kind insane quilt top.

Includes original hardshell case signed by Marty Friedman, all case candy, original hang tags, papers, keys and some Megadeth memorabilia.

Really hard to find, and almost impossible to find new.There´s one on eBay USA (which would go for more than 3500€ including shipping and taxes) and is not in near condition as mine (has scratches and dings) and the top is not comparable.Also, is not signed by Marty Friedman. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jackso(...)65637

Mine is 99,9% brand new.

Specs:

- Jackson USA Custom Shop Signature Friedman Kelly KE1 Model
- Finish: Trans Black, with black hardware.
- Body: Alder - this wood is often preferred because of its excellent resonance characteristics, especially on distorted sounds.
- Neck: Best maple - quartersawn for maximum stability. Neck-thru-body construction -this enables a very good sustain, and a super easy access to the upper frets. Jackson Speed Neck profile. The neck feels and plays fantastic!
- Scale: 25.5"- Standard.
- Fingerboard: Ebony, of blackest color, with compound radius (12" at the nut, to 14" at the last fret), famous expensive Jackson Sharkfin Inlays, and creme ivoroid binding on neck and headstock - a very noble looking instrument!
- Frets: 24, Jumbo - a perfect fretjob, another famous feature on Jackson USA guitars.
- Headstock: Jackson Pointy, matching the body finish. With Marty Friedman signature.
- Tuners: Original Jackson.
- Bridge: Original Kahler APM3300.
- Pickups: 1x Seymour Duncan TB-4 "Jeff Beck" humbucker - this legendary pickup is very dynamic, easy to control and absolutely quiet.
Electronics: 1x Volume

You can PM me here or email me at steeledge78@hotmail.com

Thanks everybody!
manu80
  • Publié par
    manu80
    le 20 Mar 15, 20:40
Got one, insane guitar !
up !
olivier064
Up ! Fantastic guitar!!
"The Dude Abides!"

Mes ventes actuelles:
Madpeter
definitely a Masterpiece !
The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything
SteelEdge
On hold for a nice forumite, awaiting payment!

Thanks eveybody for the nice words.
olivier064
Je suis l'heureux futur propriétaire de cette Jackson et ......D'une Fender EVH Frankenstein Replica masterbuilt edition limitée que Steeledge a bien voulu me vendre avec la Jackson.

Topic pour cette EVH incroyable et photos à venir ( pour le plaisir enfin si ça fait plaisir à certains )

Steeledge est un gars ULTRA sérieux , disponible , gentil , humain bref un gars en or ! Un plaisir de faire du business avec lui .

"The Dude Abides!"

Mes ventes actuelles:
SteelEdge
olivier064 a écrit :
Je suis l'heureux futur propriétaire de cette Jackson et ......D'une Fender EVH Frankenstein Replica masterbuilt edition limitée que Steeledge a bien voulu me vendre avec la Jackson.

Topic pour cette EVH incroyable et photos à venir ( pour le plaisir enfin si ça fait plaisir à certains )

Steeledge est un gars ULTRA sérieux , disponible , gentil , humain bref un gars en or ! Un plaisir de faire du business avec lui .

Merci beaucoup Olivier!

I´ll write in english as far as my french is so poor that I can´t really write more than 4 words in a row

Thanks Olivier for the nice words, all I can say is that, after more than 20 years collecting guitars and makind deals worldwide, still feel very happy about finding people like Olivier in a deal.. serious, nice and a very funny person to talk to.Best part of the deal has been getting to know such warm guy.

As a very close friend of mine used to say, refering to friends and people you meet when sharing the passion of guitars:

" The guitars always were an excuse!"

Thanks a lot Olivier, can´t find better owner for my most expensive guitar ever.
Félicitations Olivier, tu viens d'acquérir une pelle qui me fait rudement envie !!!!!!!

Bah après ton ESP explorer tu me la revendras dans quelque temps !!!

++++
"Tu as encore acheté une guitare???????????????"
olivier064
Merci beaucoup Rick!! It's was also for me a real pleasure to deal with you and now to know you as the great person you are

Hope we continue to talk together after this great deal but i am sure of it

( And also tank's a lot to help me to improve my english )

Et à mon pote amateur de belles japonaises , je te mets sur la liste de la >Jackson si je devais la vendre un jour mais l'EVH , pas touche !!

Merci encore ....
"The Dude Abides!"

Mes ventes actuelles:
Madpeter
Sacré transaction avec du matériel exceptionnel !
The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything

En ce moment sur guitare électrique...