:
55MN
:
26 SEC
Pour en profiter
x

[VENDUE] Sola Sound Pro MkII Tone Bender

neozecat
Je réduit drastiquement mon pedalboard aussi je met en vente quelques pédales.

Je vends une pédale de fuzz Sola Sound Tone Bender MkII.
Il s'agit de la réédition de la pédale légendaire, vendue par la même boutique Macari's et réalisée avec les mêmes soins par DAM.

Description :
This is the Sola Sound Pro MKII Tone Bender, the one we originally made in 1965, the one we supplied to Jimmy Page just before Led Zep 1, the one Dick Taylor used in the Pretty Things , the one that has been called the most important stompbox ever made .

We know many may people copy our MKII and to be honest we take it as a huge compliment ( apart from when they use our trade marks and sell their pedals using our name and history - not nice !!!!! )

So, it is very important to us that ours is the very finest version of the circuit available - we don't think about cost , we just go out to make the best pedal possible - we find the best sand casters to make the case , the best painters to paint it , painstakingly go through thousands of transistors ( 80% get rejected) and source the very best components. Then we employ David Main , possibly the most knowledgeable and talented pedal builder on the planet to put it all together . On top of that, with the help of the Worlds most eagle-eyed artwork man ( who we call Electric Warrior ) we have gone through an incredible process of perfecting the graphics until they are millimeter perfect. The result is what you see and hear - a beautifully built, beautiful looking, amazing sounding fuzz pedal.

We like to think this is a great tribute to our fathers - Larry and Joe Macari and to the original designer Gary Hurst

So why is the MKII so special and sought after?

Well, some would say that it all about the place it holds in the world of rock’n’roll. When I demo a MKII in the shop these days I am still blown away by the sound – for me it is the epitome of great guitar tone – loads of headroom , warm fat crunch through to aggressive rock tones suitable for downtuning , then back off your volume and there are all those huge blues tones . That’s today . . .what it must have been like back in 1964 I can only imagine – It must have been like a spaceship landing – most people walking into Macaris back then would have only heard a fuzzbox on record – this pedal played through an old Marshall or Selmer or Vox – well , for a guitarist , it must have been life changing .

Prix : 400 €
Possibilité de remise en main propre sur Paris

Vidéos :

En ce moment sur pédales et Effets...