[VENDUE] Stephen Douglas Design Scattershot

neozecat
J'ai décidé de réduire le nombre de mes pédales.
Après mon PB, je met en vente cette pédale.

Il s'agit de la Stephen Douglas Design Scattershot.

Cette pédale a été produite en très petit nombre.

Description :
A 3 transistor Germanium Overdrive on one side. The other side is a treble/midbooster (Dallas Rangemaster style). It's designed to push the amp into overdrive from low to medium gain, but can really get close to fuzz territory at the higher gain settings.

Particularité :
La pédale est couverte de peau de serpent et les boutons sont la partie métallique de cartouche remington.

Photo :

Prix : 150€ (FDPin)
Possibilité de remise en main propre sur Paris

Review:
Citation:
The Scattershot is a germanium overdrive with a switchable boost.

The overdrive section may be similar in idea to the Skinpimp 3OD but seems more functional. The Scattershot stays consistent through the gain range. In other words, you don’t have to set the gain “flat out” to have it sound its best. It will give you a nice, almost tweed amp-like, break up at lower settings. At higher settings, you get into fuzz territory. The fuzz is much like a germ fuzz face in sustain but without the boomy low end. It’s eq easily cuts through the mix. While you can set the gain low and use it as a natural sounding overdrive, I find myself setting the gain at max settings and using my volume knob for lower gain tones. . .again like a good Germ Fuzz Face. It really reacts to volume knob changes and cleans up well.

The boost section, I believe, is similar in idea to the Range Master. It definitely gooses the overdrive and helps leads stick out and cut through.
rg560
  • Publié par
    rg560
    le 11 Nov 14, 10:10
8O
m721
  • Publié par
    m721
    le 20 Nov 14, 14:02
C'est mignon ça !!
rapideyemove
Boots et OD en serpent.
Pour faire bonne mesure.

Leaving it UP to you, comme le chantait John Cale :

« I hear hissing, I hear hissing in the distance
I hear the tanks crawling
They're crawling over the hill, they're crawling over the hill
Like rattlesnakes in the desert sun »
«Wir leben unter finsteren Himmeln, und –es gibt wenig Menschen. Darum gibt es wohl auch so wenig Gedichte. Die Hoffnungen, die ich noch habe, sind nicht groß. Ich versuche, mir das mir Verbliebene zu erhalten. »
Paul Celan, 18 mai 1960, Lettre à Hans Bender.
Tews
  • Publié par
    Tews
    le 16 Dec 14, 15:20
si c'est pas de la pédale de Redneck ça
« En ouvrant ton master, rappelle-toi combien précieux est le privilège de vivre, de respirer, d'être heureux, mais surtout d'entendre »
neozecat
Non mais tu trouves sur YT des vidéos des deux pédales qui la compose. Je vais essayer de retrouver les liens
Dernier(s) UP : 16/12/2014 12:28

En ce moment sur pédales et Effets...