Hello ,

Je la présente brièvement:

ESP made in Japan
Manche conducteur
Touche ébène
Incrustation en nacre à la 12ème case
Micros EMG actifs
Mécaniques auto-bloquantes
Achetée neuve en 2007, bon état sauf un pin sur la table assez marqué pour être signalé.

Vente pour financer un autre achat, pas d'échange.

Prix 1150€, à débattre évidemment...raisonnablement tout de même.
Let's talk about music:
Well shes walking through the clouds,With a circus mind that's running wild if you listen very hard the tune will come to you at last.
When all are one and one is all, yeah, to be a rock and not to rol...woohh hoo hoo hoo sweet child'o mine...roots bloodyyy roots !! Yeah, I know nobody knows
Where it comes and where it goes
I know it's everybody's sin
You got to lose to know how to win, Sing with me, sing for the year
Sing for the laugh, sing for the tears
dream on dream on...show me the way to the next...whisky bar, don't ask me why...don't ask me why...
guill666
Conseil : si tu as un pain marqué sur la table, met le en évidence sur une photo avec une référence de taille (genre une allumette ou une piece). Sinon ca fera fuir la plupart des acheteurs
vrslash
Bien reçu merci
Je ferais ça ce soir ou demain matin !
Let's talk about music:
Well shes walking through the clouds,With a circus mind that's running wild if you listen very hard the tune will come to you at last.
When all are one and one is all, yeah, to be a rock and not to rol...woohh hoo hoo hoo sweet child'o mine...roots bloodyyy roots !! Yeah, I know nobody knows
dream on dream on...show me the way to the next...whisky bar, don't ask me why...don't ask me why...
vrslash
Je ferais un petit enregistrement audio semaine pro pour vous montrer qu'elle sonne divinement
Let's talk about music:
vrslash
Vendue
Let's talk about music:
Dernier(s) UP : 25/09/2014 00:46, 24/09/2014 10:16, 22/09/2014 11:39, 20/09/2014 17:47, 20/09/2014 10:57

En ce moment sur guitare électrique...