Guns and Roses (Slash) Sweet Child o' Mine on Harley Benton

Forum Harley Benton
Forum
Rappel du dernier message de la page précédente :
the red strat
geogeo68 a écrit :
JE suis d’ac Avec toi sur le principe mais c’est juste que je t’Ai trouvé de suite hyper agressif, ça fait un peu franco nationaliste quoi

Mais sinon j’écris en anglais comme une merde mais je n’ai jamais eu de soucis
On m’a même déjà répondu en français pour deconner
Non je trouve que les forums US sont assez accueillant

Puis le gars qui s'en prend plein la gueule parce que d'autres auraient dit ou fait des choses pas sympa sur des forums US, c'est pas gégé non plus...

Je vois pas pourquoi lui, en particulier, prend alors que, visiblement, personne ne le connaît.

Quitte à gueuler, autant le faire chez eux plutôt que d'attendre sournoisement qu'un mec passe ici, et le tirer à vue en étant sûr qu'il n'ait aucun soutien...

Taper sur quelqu'un par internet, c'est pas le symbole du courage, mais là, c'est encore un autre niveau.

Il faisait peut être partie de ceux qui n'auraient pas fait du french-bashing... la preuve, il vient sur un forum français, alors qu'aux US, ils ont largement de quoi faire niveau forums... ça montre une certaine ouverture d'esprit...
"Who says you need to buy a guitar ?"
WLM
  • WLM
  • Custom Top utilisateur
  • MP
  • Publié par
    WLM
    le 21 Oct 17, 13:58
La gars joue torse poil parce Slash n'a plus de chemise depuis l'adolescence.

Un peu comme Yannick Noah qui chante pieds nus, c'est le même principe.

Ceci dit il joue pas mal, et il est à fond dedans, c'est sympa.
"Quand les gros seront maigres, les maigres seront morts." Sharkfood; troubadour alpin multimanche.

"Insulte à organisateur ? T'es viré du concours "gagnez un 5F6 !" Oldamp; Sept.2017
Garcymoore
Surtout qu'un mec qui joue sur Harley Benton ça a peu de chance d'être un américain. Plutôt un allemand non ?
Une planche d'acajou et un bon ampli.
The Trout
Hongrois à priori.
“The type of cap is not as important as the value of the cap, for guitar. In an Amp, your cap type is much more important, as the signal is being passed through the cap all the time. In a guitar, you’re not hearing the cap itself, you’re hearing what the cap is impeding”. Lindy Fralin
Garcymoore
D'après son pseudo et son physique bedonnant c'est un allemand désolé.
Une planche d'acajou et un bon ampli.
The Trout
Ok. Un Allemand qui s'exprime en hongrois sur son youtube alors
“The type of cap is not as important as the value of the cap, for guitar. In an Amp, your cap type is much more important, as the signal is being passed through the cap all the time. In a guitar, you’re not hearing the cap itself, you’re hearing what the cap is impeding”. Lindy Fralin
WLM
  • WLM
  • Custom Top utilisateur
  • MP
  • Publié par
    WLM
    le 22 Oct 17, 02:35
Mais oui les allemands !

"Quand les gros seront maigres, les maigres seront morts." Sharkfood; troubadour alpin multimanche.

"Insulte à organisateur ? T'es viré du concours "gagnez un 5F6 !" Oldamp; Sept.2017
WLM
  • WLM
  • Custom Top utilisateur
  • MP
  • Publié par
    WLM
    le 22 Oct 17, 13:59
Le Corbusier a écrit :
Donc hongrois qu'il est américain mais en fait il serait allemand ?

Mechanix
En tout cas vous l'avez fait fuir
Mais je suis d'accord avec Melvana, tu postes sur un forum francophone, tu écris en français, c'est la moindre des choses. Aucun nationalisme ou autre là dedans. Ca se saurait si les forums de guitaristes étaient des repères à natios
Masha
  • Publié par
    Masha
    le 22 Oct 17, 17:57
LARTISTAFRED can give you some advice on how to gain LEAN MASS
"Masha ... Comment fais-tu pour, si régulièrement, trouver de telles horreurs : c'est inécoutable !!!!"

Postez des recettes, bordayl de merde.
Melvana a écrit :
If you are american or another anglo-saxon country man, why are you posting here, on a french forum?
If it's just for attention, you can catch more attention on american forum and maybe you can put on a shirt, you're 52 years old and i don't know what kind of madman want to see this when they except watching the try of an harley-benton les paul.

Is it clear? I don't think that american people would accept french post on their forum, so don't trash up our forum and we don't come to trash yours

By the way, if you are a french speaker, not an attention whore and if you put on a fucking shirt, you're welcome

Desolé les modo mais ça me gave les attention whore qui polluent Facebook et les forums avec des messages en anglais juste pour se faire mousser un peu, la moindre des choses c'est de faire un google traduction degueulasse, on va pas poster en français sur mylespaul nous donc qu'ils viennent pas poster en anglais sur guitaristE.com.

Il était quand même deter pour arrivé à ouvrir un compte sur un site français si il comprend rien de la langue

Dear Melvana,

First of all, I apologize not write in French, but I am an Eastern-European (Hungarian) man and when I was young we had to learn Russian language. I mean we had no choice in those
time. After that and from that time on I have been learning english ON MY OWN (because my family was lack of money) to understand what Mick Jagger, or Ozzy.. etc... singing. I must admit I am not talented in language too, so I cant speak english so far, just reading and writing a little bit. (your english is far better I could judge it at first sight)
But anyway, even I am really poor (I earn 320 euro/month, that is the reason why I haven"t
got any REAL Gibson) but still happy because I do what I love to do, regardless of the
outcome. :-)
Why I did write this long letter? Because I am sure you are intelligent! How do I know? I
have only two dislike, and all of them came from my Motherland. (I know it for sure because
when I got them, all the listeners were from my country. To be honest, one of my closely
"friends" (maybe my colleagues) gave it, because I started to share on Facebook.)
So in spite of your angry you did not give dislike, even if we both know that this video
is "sweaty" because of my straining. (despite of I tried to record it about three weeks,
long, and a lot of hours every day!!! :-( ) Rock music must be cool, not sweaty I know, but
that is me. A 52 old worker who has stage fright while recording even if he is all alone in
his apartment. :-( But I do not care about it, and I am still happy, as I said before :-)

I was wondering why did you think I was american.... And at last I understand! The flag!!!
So here comes the the flag"s story.
In Eastern Europe before 1986 we cannot go to any Western country, because those goverment was afraid that we never came back. If somebody escaped it was called "disszidens" and was judge so he could not came back for a lot of time. He was considered as a criminal. But in 1986!!! We was allowed to go to Austria (or Western-Germany, etc...) once every three years and we COULD BUY VALUTA. (this was the name of almost every western money, and we have a limit how much we could buy. All the eastern money was called simple: money)
So I bought as much Valuta (schilling in that case) as the limit afforded me, and went to
Wien. Bought a Korg guitar tuner (I still have it) and a Ibanez Wah pedal (I still have as
well :-) ) And that flag!!! It was 31 years ago and still is mine, reminding me the Great
Times when I was young, and I had a lot of friends. Nowadays I had only one. All the
others died from alcohol, cancer, or suicide, or go as far as he could... So that is my
story in short... But believe me I do not complaining, that is a simple story and I am
still doing well, and try to be as happy as I can.
I can explain why I was posting here, and why I was half naked... :-) (to be honest, I must
confess, I am a little bit(?????) vain, and I have never played on stage, and I am sure I
wont... Anyway, it is a little bit miserable thing playing Rock without any audience. And
except of my only one friend -who can also play the guitar- nobody around me interested in
Rock at my age anyomore. I am considered as an "odd man" who has no money, but spent as much as he can for GUITARS. HAHAHAHAHA!!!! :-) He is stupid obviously.... :-) OK, maybe. But whom I do bother with it?
So I try to find some guitarist, whom I can speak with, and in spite of Germans are really
friendly, I found only two man who was at my age and interested in guitar in some way. We
sometimes corresponding. But in France! You are not as very kind as Germans, (I heard
before -pls. do not take it in offense- you are proud of your Motherland and your mother
tongue.... In my opinion everybody respect it -me too- but seems as if you think nobody
respect enough your nation)
But fortunatelly you love rock........... or you did not make any effort to give a dislike even if the video is ridiculous??? :-) :-) I do not know. But from the time I post this vid a lot of French man watched and have not blamed me. :-) And for the end. OK, although in my opinion a guitarist forum SHOULD NOT BE within its country but its your forum, and you make the rule.
But seeing back I did make a really very big mistake.
How stupid thing was it to throw a video like this to your face instead of GREETING, introduce myself, and ask you whether you accept me on YOUR FORUM or not? OK, so I checked
the time and saw it was posted 11.17 pm. I could not swear I did not drink some sip of wine
and maybe felt higher than it could be said: still normal. And I am rather from the working
class than middle, or higher, and we are simplier, and maybe rougher at a first sight. I hope if I post one favourite video of a hungarian band you will understand my habit from its tempo and roughness, and simplicity. :-) I hope you can show me something of French band"s video like this, I"m really curious :-)
(by the way: this " sign is no mistake, just because the appropriate key is out of order on
my keyboard :-) )

So good night I hope you do not sleep yet, it"s so early for young guitarist. :-)

And here is the video, the title is "My name is Rock" (it"s pretty cool to be brave enough to call somebody himself: Rock! I love it :-) Hope you enjoy it as well :-)

Agent_Gibs
Captain_Ahab a écrit :
Melvana a écrit :
If you are american or another anglo-saxon country man, why are you posting here, on a french forum?
If it's just for attention, you can catch more attention on american forum and maybe you can put on a shirt, you're 52 years old and i don't know what kind of madman want to see this when they except watching the try of an harley-benton les paul.

Is it clear? I don't think that american people would accept french post on their forum, so don't trash up our forum and we don't come to trash yours

By the way, if you are a french speaker, not an attention whore and if you put on a fucking shirt, you're welcome

Desolé les modo mais ça me gave les attention whore qui polluent Facebook et les forums avec des messages en anglais juste pour se faire mousser un peu, la moindre des choses c'est de faire un google traduction degueulasse, on va pas poster en français sur mylespaul nous donc qu'ils viennent pas poster en anglais sur guitaristE.com.

Il était quand même deter pour arrivé à ouvrir un compte sur un site français si il comprend rien de la langue

Dear Melvana,

First of all, I apologize not write in French, but I am an Eastern-European (Hungarian) man and when I was young we had to learn Russian language. I mean we had no choice in those
time. After that and from that time on I have been learning english ON MY OWN (because my family was lack of money) to understand what Mick Jagger, or Ozzy.. etc... singing. I must admit I am not talented in language too, so I cant speak english so far, just reading and writing a little bit. (your english is far better I could judge it at first sight)
But anyway, even I am really poor (I earn 320 euro/month, that is the reason why I haven"t
got any REAL Gibson) but still happy because I do what I love to do, regardless of the
outcome. :-)
Why I did write this long letter? Because I am sure you are intelligent! How do I know? I
have only two dislike, and all of them came from my Motherland. (I know it for sure because
when I got them, all the listeners were from my country. To be honest, one of my closely
"friends" (maybe my colleagues) gave it, because I started to share on Facebook.)
So in spite of your angry you did not give dislike, even if we both know that this video
is "sweaty" because of my straining. (despite of I tried to record it about three weeks,
long, and a lot of hours every day!!! :-( ) Rock music must be cool, not sweaty I know, but
that is me. A 52 old worker who has stage fright while recording even if he is all alone in
his apartment. :-( But I do not care about it, and I am still happy, as I said before :-)

I was wondering why did you think I was american.... And at last I understand! The flag!!!
So here comes the the flag"s story.
In Eastern Europe before 1986 we cannot go to any Western country, because those goverment was afraid that we never came back. If somebody escaped it was called "disszidens" and was judge so he could not came back for a lot of time. He was considered as a criminal. But in 1986!!! We was allowed to go to Austria (or Western-Germany, etc...) once every three years and we COULD BUY VALUTA. (this was the name of almost every western money, and we have a limit how much we could buy. All the eastern money was called simple: money)
So I bought as much Valuta (schilling in that case) as the limit afforded me, and went to
Wien. Bought a Korg guitar tuner (I still have it) and a Ibanez Wah pedal (I still have as
well :-) ) And that flag!!! It was 31 years ago and still is mine, reminding me the Great
Times when I was young, and I had a lot of friends. Nowadays I had only one. All the
others died from alcohol, cancer, or suicide, or go as far as he could... So that is my
story in short... But believe me I do not complaining, that is a simple story and I am
still doing well, and try to be as happy as I can.
I can explain why I was posting here, and why I was half naked... :-) (to be honest, I must
confess, I am a little bit(?????) vain, and I have never played on stage, and I am sure I
wont... Anyway, it is a little bit miserable thing playing Rock without any audience. And
except of my only one friend -who can also play the guitar- nobody around me interested in
Rock at my age anyomore. I am considered as an "odd man" who has no money, but spent as much as he can for GUITARS. HAHAHAHAHA!!!! :-) He is stupid obviously.... :-) OK, maybe. But whom I do bother with it?
So I try to find some guitarist, whom I can speak with, and in spite of Germans are really
friendly, I found only two man who was at my age and interested in guitar in some way. We
sometimes corresponding. But in France! You are not as very kind as Germans, (I heard
before -pls. do not take it in offense- you are proud of your Motherland and your mother
tongue.... In my opinion everybody respect it -me too- but seems as if you think nobody
respect enough your nation)
But fortunatelly you love rock........... or you did not make any effort to give a dislike even if the video is ridiculous??? :-) :-) I do not know. But from the time I post this vid a lot of French man watched and have not blamed me. :-) And for the end. OK, although in my opinion a guitarist forum SHOULD NOT BE within its country but its your forum, and you make the rule.
But seeing back I did make a really very big mistake.
How stupid thing was it to throw a video like this to your face instead of GREETING, introduce myself, and ask you whether you accept me on YOUR FORUM or not? OK, so I checked
the time and saw it was posted 11.17 pm. I could not swear I did not drink some sip of wine
and maybe felt higher than it could be said: still normal. And I am rather from the working
class than middle, or higher, and we are simplier, and maybe rougher at a first sight. I hope if I post one favourite video of a hungarian band you will understand my habit from its tempo and roughness, and simplicity. :-) I hope you can show me something of French band"s video like this, I"m really curious :-)
(by the way: this " sign is no mistake, just because the appropriate key is out of order on
my keyboard :-) )

So good night I hope you do not sleep yet, it"s so early for young guitarist. :-)

And here is the video, the title is "My name is Rock" (it"s pretty cool to be brave enough to call somebody himself: Rock! I love it :-) Hope you enjoy it as well :-)

orvile a écrit :
haha plutôt drôle l'attitude a cette âge la avec son gant et sa bedaine wow vraiment drôle en tout cas moi je ne me voie pas faire cela héhéhé mais j,ai pas son
talent

Cher Orvile, :-)

Malheureusement, tu as raison, j'ai un super run (même la guitare ne l'a pas couvert :-)) et comme le disent les guitaristes.
Je pirate comme un poisson dans le satyre = je ne joue pas rythmiquement. :-(
Malheureusement, c'est vrai, mais j'essaie vraiment, j'espère que si je fais plus d'exercice, la situation s'améliorera.
J'ai juste peur que Google Translator fasse une grossière erreur que j'ai mal. C'est pourquoi je l'ai écrit en anglais. Je ne connais pas bien l'anglais, mais je suis sûr que je ne fais pas une grosse erreur.

J'ai acheté une autre Harley Benton, guitare active L1000, si je peux la jouer, je vais le montrer.

Je veux vraiment savoir :-) :-)
geogeo68 a écrit :
Melvana pète un coup t'es tout rouge, là

Détends toi ! Qu'est-ce que ça peut te foutre si le gars poste en anglais
Après on s'étonne que les français passent pour des sales cons arrogants à l'étranger

Ok le gars pourrait avoir la politesse de faire un effort et d'utiliser le traducteur Google mais t'es pas obligé de lui répondre de la sorte!

Bon sinon il joue bien le môsieur
Je me demande même comment il peut jouer avec un gant!

Hey Captain, welcome here!
But like my colleague told you (with the typical French attitude )
you could use google translate

Well played, keep on rocking 🤘🏽

Cher Geogeo68, :-)

Tout d'abord, merci beaucoup de votre compréhension. Croyez-moi, je n'ai pas utilisé Google Translator parce que j'avais peur de quelque chose de dur et que je blesse quelqu'un. (Il est beaucoup plus facile d'écrire en hongrois et d'utiliser le traducteur google :-))

Merci pour vos encouragements, je sais que vous avez surestimé: "Bien joué" mais c'était sympa.

Je veux vous aimer que vous aimez cette semaine :-) :-)

En ce moment sur bla bla et guitare et Harley Benton...