Van Halen

Rappel du dernier message de la page précédente :
coyote
De David, le III, i' a un moment qu'il est sorti
VAiHalen
attend je capte pas , tu parle de lalbum de van halen : van halen 3 ou un truc de David lee roth en solo , le 3em album?
jai du mal...
coyote
Van Halen III
VAiHalen
van halen 3 c pas avec lee roth , c avec lex chanteur de Extreme.
coyote
David Lee Roth a fait 4 album, + 1 mini et son best-of, je parle de sa nouvelle galette, son 5ème alboum
VAiHalen
oula..Lol
Donne moi le nom de album , sa sera plus simple..
coyote
Diamond Dave
VAiHalen
euh.. je les pas ecouter.
Pinch_
ça c'était du dialogue de sourd!!!
VAiHalen
lol oui carrément... je vais mettre mon sonotone..
Glam ND
Bon allez ... qq autres news (encore en anglais, desolé)

VAN HALEN WILL RETURN IN 2004 - AT LONG LAST!:

Van Halen is on the verge of a long awaited comeback. Long tortured fans are about to be put out of their misery, as the band looks ready to fire in 2004.
Details are still sketchy as plans are still in the very early stages of development and are therefore continuing to change as issues are sorted through.

Sammy Hagar is set to return to his role as Van Halen's lead vocalist. Original frontman David Lee Roth is not associated with this re-union.

Here's what's been happening, pieced together from a couple of my well known and reliable sources.

It's not clear who initiated first contact. I was told that Eddie & Alex Van Halen called Sammy Hagar, while it was also suggested to me that it was Sammy that called the brothers out of the blue.
Either way, contact was established and an attempt to bury the hatchet was made.
Sammy Hagar then made a trip to Eddie's house and the 5150 studio. The idea was to see if Sammy, Ed and Alex could in fact put the events of the last 7 years behind them and work together again.
It was also a chance for Sammy to hear the material that has so far been written and recorded by Eddie and Alex. I'm told there have since been a few more meetings – which were apparently both good and bad, but issues are being dealt with and a future discussed.
Hagar has apparently already told members of his solo band of his plans to re-join Van Halen.
Hagar's legal team is already in discussion with Van Halen's legal team.

I was told that bass player Michael Anthony was not present at the first meeting and I am not yet aware of him meeting again with Ed and Alex, who he hasn't talked to for a couple of years now. But I was told that Sammy has insisted that Michael is part of the re-union line-up.
Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the fuck you were gonna do anyway.
coyote
Ouaih,
c'est pas vraiment ce que j'espérais!!!
"Have you ever been to Electric Ladyland"

"Il est difficile de vaincre ses passions, et impossible de les satisfaire."

De la pub pour les copains =>
http://www.empty-spaces.fr/
Glam ND
Je sia sque c'est une heresie ... tout le monde m'engueule ... mais je prefer la periode Hagar

Vous pouvez lancer les parpaings
Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the fuck you were gonna do anyway.
coyote
Glamandshred a écrit :
Je sia sque c'est une heresie ... tout le monde m'engueule ... mais je prefer la periode Hagar

Vous pouvez lancer les parpaings

J' suis un démocrate moi Monsieur!
"Have you ever been to Electric Ladyland"

"Il est difficile de vaincre ses passions, et impossible de les satisfaire."

De la pub pour les copains =>
http://www.empty-spaces.fr/

En ce moment sur groupes / artistes pros...