Mayones power

Forum Mayones Guitars
Forum
Rappel du dernier message de la page précédente :
bbr77
  • Publié par
    bbr77
    le 22 Oct 06, 22:30
Au fait Lokrian, je crois que tu n'est pas trop loin de Laon. Peut-être pourrais tu nous faire une petite review sur les guitares en stock? Ce serait cool!
lokrian
bbr77 a écrit :
Au fait Lokrian, je crois que tu n'est pas trop loin de Laon. Peut-être pourrais tu nous faire une petite review sur les guitares en stock? Ce serait cool!

euh oui certes , mais j'ai pas mal de boulot , si tu es pas trop pressé ça peut se faire effectivement

je pense peut être en novembre
.:: LA BRADERIE DE LOKRIAN !! ::.
https://www.guitariste.com/for(...).html

CHERCHE ZIKOS dans le 59 pour jouer du bon gros Rock"n"Roll / hard /glam ! https://www.guitariste.com/for(...)81090
bbr77
  • Publié par
    bbr77
    le 23 Oct 06, 07:52
merci Lokrian.
J'ai contacté spoil engine par mail sur my space pour les inviter à partager leurs impression sur les guitares Mayones vu qu'ils sont endorsés et voilà le mail que j'ai reçu:

Ok. Why we choose mayones guitars;
1) Killer sound and looks (No doubt about that!)
Check out Mayones guitar on a Laboga mr. Hector;
/www.labogaamps.com/english/hectorsamples.html
2) Custom option. Choose your pickups, configuration, hardware, finish, color, etc...
3) At mayones you can expect full customer service, guaranty. Very friendly guys, believe me
Do you own a May' guitar? If you (Our somebody else) have any questions about them, please feel free to contact us.

c'est en anglais car ils ne maîtrisent pas bien le français.
[mode traduction à 2 balles on]
Pourquoi on a choisi Mayones?
1) son et looks de tueur (sans aucun doute)
écoutez une guitare Mayones sur un Laboga Mr hector
www.labogaamps.com/english/hec(...).html
2) customisation: choix de micro, configuration, équipement ,finition,couleur...
3) chez Mayones, bon service client, garantie, gens très sympa croyez moi.
As tu une guitare Mayones?
Si tu as des questions ( ou d'autres personnes) n'hésite pas à nous contacter par mail.
http://www.myspace.com/spoilengine
secret face
j'aime énormément a Régius a un micros et accastillage cjromé en 1° page une certaine classe
I repeat myself when I'm under stress. I repeat myself when I'm under stress. I repeat myself when I'm under stress. I repeat myself when I'm under stress. I repeat...
bbr77
  • Publié par
    bbr77
    le 23 Oct 06, 09:39
Che Gue Natha a écrit :
Et mais ah que pourquoi tu parles pas des basses !! Au moins j'aurais eu mon mot à dire

Fais toi plaisir, je vais rajouter les modèles de basse en première page
bbr77
  • Publié par
    bbr77
    le 23 Oct 06, 09:41
infected mind a écrit :
j'aime énormément a Régius a un micros et accastillage cjromé en 1° page une certaine classe

c'est simple et classe avec de suberbes lignes.
Moi aussi j'ai eu le coup de foudre
bbr77
  • Publié par
    bbr77
    le 24 Oct 06, 14:12
Voilà d'autres photos des guitares et basses de spoil engine.

bbr77
  • Publié par
    bbr77
    le 24 Oct 06, 14:19
Je rajoute ici les spécificités et photo de la setius VIN et de la setius pro pour les afficionnados du tremolo

Setius VIN
US Contour Hipshot tremolo is a full floating bridge known for its excellent return to pitch accuracy, maximum tone, sustain, and durability. Accompanied by Sperzel locking tuners and Graph Tech nut -all in standard version of this model - simply make this Setius version a perfect stay-in-tune guitar with absolutely top of the line equipment. The rest of the specs comes just as the whole Setius series, with Mahogany-Maple combination neck & body, 3 pickups configurations and coil-splitting. Setius VIN guitars come in standard also with pickups of Seymour Duncan or DiMarzio. Rosewood fingerboard, 5 colors of body and headstock + selection of chrome or black hardware.

Setius PRO
Bolt-on construction. Mahogany body with Flamed Maple top. 5 pieces neck made of Mahogany and Maple. Schaller Floyd Rose PRO bridge. Rosewood fingerboard (optional dot markers). Powered by Seymour Duncan or Dimarzio pickups (you chooose models), available in H-H, S-S-H or H-S-H configuration. Standard also with a push-pull volume pot splitting humbuckers into singles. Schaller machine heads. Black or chrome accessories. Accompanied by Schaller Security StrapLocks. Available in monolith black, transparent black, redburst, blueburst and sunburst, gloss finish.
bbr77
  • Publié par
    bbr77
    le 24 Oct 06, 14:35
J'allais oublier les modèles signature

regius element
Starting off with The Regius Water release in September 2006 (when Autumn takes its reign over Summer), the Regius Elements series follow the most fundamental Regius features in combination with special custom options.

This includes: special elemental colors, with Water models coming in transparent blue, Earth models in transp. black, Air - in natural wood & Fire in transp. red), element symbol markers designed by Daniel himself. All models are also outfitted by a distinctive blend of chrome & black hardware (incl. special custom Q-parts chrome/black dome knobs).

All Regius Elements feature a unique hardware-electronic setup. First two upcoming series - the Water & Earth models - are powered by Seymour Duncan, and the 2 following (Air & Fire) by DiMarzio pickups. The guitars come in standard with coil-splitting option & piezo active preamp. All models are equipped with a definite and versatile controls set. 6-stringed versions in standard with Hipshot D-tuning device (no D-Tuner in 7-stringed models available).

Skawinski Regius-7
A signature 7-stringed model, version designed in cooperation with Polish guitar legend - Grzegorz Skawinski. The specs follows Regius-7, but the the is made of 9 plies (Maple-Mahogany-Wenge), H-H pickups, 1 volume knob only. Skawinski model is also outlined with his signature on the headstock and standard dots on the fingerboard. The Skawinski signature model was submitted to Musikmesse International Press Award 2002.

User's opinions:

# Grzegorz Skawinski / Kombii, ONA, Skawalker (Poland)

The most specific thing for Regius is its wood combination, designed especially for lower tuning, and enhancing the middle/upper tones. Next - the perfect neck blending into the body, smooth like a dream, the ergonomic body back... Regius is a complex guitar to build and so easy one to play. Not too many features make it a very comfortable instrument, and the ABM strings-thru bridge gives it lots of extra punch, I love.

Regius-6 Gothic Blakkheim
Regius bulit for Blakkheim - Katatonia leader and founder is now available to buy in the very same specification. Blakkheim's signture model follows in general Regius standard specification with neck-thru construction, 11-plies neck, Swamp Ash body and Ebony fingerboard. The main difference here is the top, which made of Ash. Another thing is our unique matt gothic finish, which additionally enhances the exceptional structure of Ash wood, so that when you touch it... you can feel the grain under your fingertips. More - when you look from the 1st fret down the fingerboard... you will find custom Maltese crosses fading in the natural darkness of Ebony wood. And further on the body - you will see Meltese crosses again, inlayed on the Q-parts Dome control knobs. Blakkheim's guitar is also equiped in standard with Fernandes Sustainer 101 kit and DiMarzio D-Sonic pickup.

Custom Pi-4 Signature
Wojtek Pilichowski signature bass folows the basic specs of our top of the line active basses, with neck-thruy construction, profiled Ash body, Bartolini soapbar pickups, Aguillar built-in electronic & Schaller hardware. Signature special features in standard of this version are: wenge-padouk neck, Eye Poplar top (natural color, gloss), which both add up to the modern deep warm sound & exclusive look of this instrument. The model is outlined with an acrylic pearl Pi sign between 11-13 fret of the Ebony fingerboard. Model available only in 4-stringed version, fretted. Also possible with Hipshot D-tuner, LED dots and LED Pi sign.

User's opinions:

# Wojtek Pilichowski / solo (Poland)

I used lots of different basses in my life but I chose to stick with Mayo exclusively, because their instruments simply suit me most. I'm in possesion of 7 Mayones basses right now. Does that need more recommendation?

Slogan-5 Signature
5-stringed Steve Logan signature fretted bass with neck-thru-body construction, Swamp Ash body, Ebony Macassar top and Ebony fingerboard. Equipped with Bartolini soapbar pickups and a built-in OBP-3 Aguilar preamp, Schaller bridge and Schaller tuners. Available in natural wood color, matt or gloss finish, black hardware.

Virtuoso JS Signature
Neck-thru-body construction, 11-pcs. Maple-Mahogany-Wenge neck. Mahogany semi-hollow body, thick Flamed Sycamore Archtop in front, profiled Sycamore top at the back of the body. Ebony fingerboard, abalone flower inlays, 22 schaller frets, 646 mm scale. Schaller fixed, tune-o-matic bridge with microtuners and our own piezo system. Sperzel locking machine heads, Bartolini HB passive pickups with coil splitting option, operated by a push-pull master volume pot. The rest 3 pots are: master tone control / piezo blender / 3-pos. multipot, changing the signal output from electromagnetic pickups only - through piezo and the pickups sound - into piezo sound only. Piezo tones are additionally mastered by a custom side 4-band equalizer. Virtuoso comes in natural wood color and transparent black headstock. Also in standard - Schaller Security Straplocks and a free hardcase.

User's opinions:

# Jarek Smietana; www.jareksmietana.pl

I was dreaming of a really universal live guitar that would let me take only one instrument for a show. I play many different styles and always had to change 2-3 instruments during one gig. When you work in a studio you can easily change the sound with different instruments. But when you're on tour - and I'm a real live-playing addict, touring a lot all over the world - it's pretty uncomfortable both onstage and in transport. Now, with my Virtuoso - those problems are finally over.

The most significant feature of Virtuoso is the neck, which does not mean this is the only one advantage, of course. But for me a good neck means more than 70% quality of a good guitar. You know, I've been collecting custom guitars for years and have some oldstock thick-neck Gibsons or Fenders, and the most modern, sport guitars like Ibanez or Parker, on the other hand. Virtuoso is somewhere in the middle of that. It's got the most comfortable neck profile and neck-joint I've ever tried.
Marcokeun
les basses sont magnifiques, les guitares aussi...
[url=http://www.myspace.com/protozoiksessions/
Mes compos -foireuses et pas terminées-
bbr77
  • Publié par
    bbr77
    le 24 Oct 06, 15:07
Les avis des endorsés sont pas mal non plus.
Il n'y a pour l'instant qu'un seul revendeur donc ces guitares vont être dur à essayer si l'on n'habite pas près de Laon.
popopopom
Ouarf elles sont magnifiques ces grattes.
J'habite à 1h de Laon mais j'ai vraiment pas le temps d'y aller.
Je vais mettre la destination sur mon planning 2007.
Je suis vraiment curieux de voir ce que donne ces manches multi-plis.
bbr77
  • Publié par
    bbr77
    le 24 Oct 06, 15:37
On attend avec impatience un review de ceux qui pourront les essayer.
Prenez vos APN pour mitrailler les guitares et basses comme cela, on aura des photos sous tous les angles!
Marcokeun
bbr77 a écrit :
Il n'y a pour l'instant qu'un seul revendeur donc ces guitares vont être dur à essayer si l'on n'habite pas près de Laon.

a essayer oui, mais a commander non.... via musicstore.de
[url=http://www.myspace.com/protozoiksessions/
Mes compos -foireuses et pas terminées-
tetsuo_fr
Marcokeun a écrit :
bbr77 a écrit :

a essayer oui, mais a commander non.... via musicstore.de

Il n'y en a pas chez TR Instruments, à côté de Paris ? J'en avais essayé une là bas, une SE Lizard...

En ce moment sur guitare électrique et Mayones Guitars...