55MN
:
26 SEC
Pour en profiter
x

[FS]: IBANEZ AM200AV semi-hollow - SOLD¡¡¡

Shreddyknight
b]Description and condition:[/b]

So here we have a rare Ibanez AM200AV. This model is discontinued from 2003. This AM200 from Artist series were reintroduced by Ibanez in late ´97. There were in production only a few years until 2003 and were made in few quantities. This is from last run of instruments. This guitars are pretty hard to find for the mention before and most of them were to the japanese and collectors market. I get mine from a collector in Japan, and as you can see guitar is in mint condition. I don´t think it was played until I have it. I play it only 5 or 6 times at home and then have it stored. Now I´m changing completely my gear and I´m selling most of guitars I have it twice or I really don´t use it.

Guitar is extremely comfortable. It has same body shape than a 335 guitar but with a small body like 339. Neck is not too big as usual in this kind of Ibanez instruments and can be set up for very low action. It seems like playing a superstrat.

Sound is awesome. his guitar is very versatile. You can go from very warm clean sounds for jazz and blues with neck pickup to some fusion with middle and bridge, and this guitar surprise any of you on distortion... it´s amazing how hard sound for rock and even hard rock can provide. Bridge puickup on distortio is a beast.

Specs:

Body: top sides and back is mahogany

Neck: 3 pieces made of mahogany-maple-mahogany with ebony board

Bridge: Gibraltar II

Pups: Super 58

Year: 2003

*Original Ibanez molded case included.

Price:

1000 euros + shipping. I will do my best to package guitar safely with bubble paper material around guitar inside case and then will be boxed. I have experience and I know the importance of a good package pretty well.

Any of you interested can reach me by PM or email at: javinavarro2@hotmail.com whatever you may need more. Also you can reach me at: +34+961860336 / +34+657018240

Pics:

"I´n not a freak.. I´m just a dark sorcerer level 20"
Shreddyknight
SOLD¡¡¡ Guitar goes to Germany. Thanks to Wilfrid.

Cheers¡¡

Javier
"I´n not a freak.. I´m just a dark sorcerer level 20"

En ce moment sur guitare électrique...