55MN
:
26 SEC
Pour en profiter
x

Chase Tone effects

Rappel du dernier message de la page précédente :
Easyrom
Toujours aussi sympa et réactif, Kyle Chase me fait la réponse suivante quand je lui demande plus d'infos sur sa nouvelle pédale (et notamment une comparaison avec la Red Velvet que j'adore). Vous y découvrirez qu'il nous lit ! ;-)

Citation:
The FUZZ FELLA™ BLUE BC108C is not just a '68 RVF with different transistors as someone posted.

The FUZZ FELLA™ BLUE BC108C has much higher gain and fuzz that it also can be used as an overdrive. The FUZZ knob works completely different than the '68 RVF and the FEEL has 2.5x the increased range. While the '68 RVF BC183C folds in on itself during lead work and can sing with the MIDS pushed compared to other fuzz pedals, the FUZZ FELLA™ BLUE BC108C sails and takes right off. The cleanup can be very glassy and has a much longer range via the guitar volume.

The knob layout is popular based off my favorite vintage DAFF BLUE BC108C with the added ability to control the BASS and get your wah to work with the fuzz along with the ability to cut in a band mix via the MIDS knob which is based off what may have been done to some of Hendrix's fuzz pedals and later SRV's by Caesar Diaz long before any boutique market craze. The FEEL can increase the treble response when cranked so in the BLUE it's almost like having a Volume, Dist, Mids, Treble, Bass like an amplifier. There's a great compression and feel to the BLUE that sounds and feels like a huge wall of amps and fuzz.

Here's some more info:

'68 Red Velvet FUZZ BC183

Germanium-like with a softer, velvet-y fuzz tone that folds in on itself when saturated. Still can sing compared to others when the MIDS are cranked. FUZZ knob has smooth rotation from max back to 11 o'clock. Guitar Volume clean up is clear like the tone without the pedal on with higher FEEL settings.

FUZZ FELLA™ BLUE BC108C

Sounds like 1980s Eric Johnson, 1970s Echoes Pink Floyd and live 1968 Hendrix or 69-70 Band of Gypsies era.

Definitively higher gain silicon with a unique glassy-ness when the guitar volume is rolled back with a sailing, soaring lead tone that takes off instead of folding in. Unique to this actual pedal compared to other brand BC108C pedals including 1960s & 70s vintage is much higher gain, along with sustain and output including so much gain that overdrive is literally built right in. There's a cranked tube amp compression feel and there is a HUGE wall of fuzz sound even at low volumes. It makes you play differently. If you back off the FUZZ knob a few notches, it instantly warms and thickens up to a syrup-y overdrive that's glassy and howls. Great for Band of Gypsies era with a tuned down Stratocaster or for stacking with overdrives. The FEEL knob has 2.5x the range of the '68 RVF's FEEL knob in the higher positions.
à vendre :
- Casque Sennheiser : https://www.guitariste.com/for(...).html
- Telecaster jack plates x 2
https://www.guitariste.com/for(...)22187
goku song
Ben salut Kyle et good job, je passe mon tours aussi pour ce modele, il ce rapproche trop de ce que j'ai déjà, mais je suis sur que ça va être une boucherie encore.
V@ss
  • V@ss
  • Vintage Total utilisateur
  • MP
Comme tout ce qu'il a produit jusqu'ici
goku song
Sur que le monsieur qualitativement et point de vue prix ainsi que communication, c'est le bosse du boutique game.
miklet
Nouveaux clips audio de la Fuzz Fella sur le site Chase Tone. Pour le coup, ça donne beaucoup plus envie !
Mes ventes :
RFM
  • RFM
  • Vintage Top utilisateur
  • MP
  • Publié par
    RFM
    le 24 Dec 19, 11:05
RFM
  • RFM
  • MP
  • Publié par
    RFM
    le 24 Dec 19, 11:48
J’étais tenté, mais je ne pense pas qu’une quatrième Fuzz de chez Kyle me soit utile (au-delà de m’être indispensable). J’ai déjà la ´68 pour les gigs tout terrain. Je me contenterai donc de convaincre quelques proches musiciens.
Bluesycat
RFM a écrit :
J’étais tenté, mais je ne pense pas qu’une quatrième Fuzz de chez Kyle me soit utile (au-delà de m’être indispensable). J’ai déjà la ´68 pour les gigs tout terrain. Je me contenterai donc de convaincre quelques proches musiciens.

+ 1
RFM
  • RFM
  • MP
  • Publié par
    RFM
    le 24 Dec 19, 12:13
Qui me la refileront à l’occasion.
Bluesycat
RFM a écrit :
Qui me la refileront à l’occasion.

Plentyofsoul
Easyrom a écrit :
Quelqu’un ici l’a déjà commandée ?
Par encore validé mon panier, mais je sens que je vais avoir besoin d’en avoir le cœur net par moi-même !

Si il devait y avoir une chasse aux cons ici...y aurait du gibier !!
RFM
  • RFM
  • MP
  • Publié par
    RFM
    le 27 Dec 19, 10:11
Je devrais pouvoir tester ça d’ici quelques semaines. 👍
Plentyofsoul
Reçu aujourd’hui
Si il devait y avoir une chasse aux cons ici...y aurait du gibier !!

En ce moment sur effet guitare...