[VDS] ESP KH-2 OUIJA WHITE CUSTOM SHOP 2009 - SOLD!!!!

Rappel du dernier message de la page précédente :
Dime_RIP
49 messages, il n en est pas a son coup d essai la gonz
Nairolf69
C'est quand même troublant... Le mec à 2 site internet en Espagnol ou l'on retrouve le billard avec d'autres photos de grattes.
Ce n'est peut être pas lui le malhonnête...
D'un autre coté le vendeur sur E-bay à l'air d'être aussi sérieux...
Pas imple sur ce coup!
Bref attendons un peu avant de le bruler (voir plus si affinité )
SteelEdge
Fenson66 a écrit :
guill666 a écrit :
quand meme bizarre , non ?

http://www.ebay.de/itm/2009-ES(...)95624

meme photos, meme numéro de serie.... par contre un vendeur en allemagne ert l'autre en espagne....

Bien vu !

@SteelEdge : vous ne pouvez pas être deux à vendre la même guitare.
Merci d'apporter une explication et/ou poster une photo avec message personnalisé à l'intention du forum si tu ne veux pas être bannis pour tentative d'escroquerie.
Tu n'es peut être pas en cause (et dans ce cas il faudrait voir à régler le problème avec l'autre vendeur) mais on ne peut pas se permettre de prendre ce genre de risque.

Sorry, but didn´t see the posts, I´ve been quite busy these days closing the year.

First, my apollogies....I write in english because, thu I can understand French, I´m not able to write correctly, so I express myself in english better.Could do it in spanish but mostly people reads english, so....

To clear things up:

- I´m the owner of the Ouija, that´s my pool, and that´s my guitar.Here you have proof of that, just shot 5 minutes ago with my cell phone:

- I have like....don´t know, tons of photos of high end gear in my pool, check my old website (have to update) www.steeledge.es or you can check my first one: https://sites.google.com/site/(...)rras2

- The Ouija for sale on Ebay Deutschland is MY Ouija, I gave Chris, owner of SweetSpot guitars permission to put it for sale on eBay (I don´t sell on Ebay as I´m not in this for money or have a guitar shop, and I´ve donne some deals with Chris before, he is also a reputated collector/seller).I told him it was for sale on TGP and here for 7500€, but as long as I get 7500€ clean he was free to try to sell for what he wanted on eBay, wich is focused to more diverse public/potential buyers, and he has put the original price they usually sold for (10.000€).Didn´t know he already did put her for sale.

- I´ve been collecting/buying/selling high end guitars for more than 20 years, so, no newbie here, I´ve sold MANY expensive guitars worldwide, I´m very well known in Jemsite, TGP and by most european collectors (here in France I´ve dealed with Jeapson, Valentin Lucas, Maurice Popoch....).Here some pics in my pool you will appreciate:

My 2 $25.000 Frankensteins (wich one is also being sold by Chris of Sweet Spot) :

My 2 Slash (wich one is also being sold by Chris of Sweet Spot, I sold her to him):

Some of my personal Tributes (not for sale):

Some of my KH´s, 2 Relics (only 100 ever made) and original Ouija included.

Sorry for the inconveniences caused, but as I said, haven´t seen this post till half an hour ago.
SteelEdge
nainjean a écrit :
Il semble évident que nous avons à faire ici à un de ces salopards malhonnêtes qui pourrissent le net. Faut les brûler et les émasculer ces mecs et pas nécessairement dans cet ordre.

Thanks for the nice words....

Do you know the term "Presumption of innocence"?

If you don´t, you could also check "restrained comments"

nainjean a écrit :
Il est grillé le blaireau c'est normal il manquera à personne !

Wow, Torquemada is back.
SteelEdge
Nairolf69 a écrit :
C'est quand même troublant... Le mec à 2 site internet en Espagnol ou l'on retrouve le billard avec d'autres photos de grattes.
Pas imple sur ce coup!

Thanks buddy.

Really appreciate people that thinks and wait for people to explain themselves before posting something gross.
guill666
Good sense would have been to write down clearly in the first time that your guitar is also selling through ebay by one of your friend.
There are so much pic stealling / gear stealing / and asshole scammers that it's not that easy to blindly believe someone through a forum.

But thanks for you explanation.
SteelEdge
guill666 a écrit :
Good sense would have been to write down clearly in the first time that your guitar is also selling through ebay by one of your friend.
There are so much pic stealling / gear stealing / and asshole scammers that it's not that easy to blindly believe someone through a forum.

But thanks for you explanation.

Thanks, you're right, but the guitar wasn't for sale anywhere else when I posted here, Chris asked me a couple of days ago if he could sell and i agreeded, I didn't even know he already put her for sale on eBay.

Anyway, is easy to do some internet searching and match my email with my web page and my pool pics, but, again, you have a point about the scammers/pic stealing and selling in forums.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity of explain myself.
Nairolf69
SteelEdge a écrit :
Nairolf69 a écrit :
Pas imple sur ce coup!

Thanks buddy.

Really appreciate people that thinks and wait for people to explain themselves before posting something gross.

Thanks to you to give us some explanations (and pics) and also to stay cool.
Now nobody can say you don't have this beauty!
BTW, You really have a fantastic collection. Hope you'll find a buyer for this amazing guitar.

Ps: You really seem to well read french - congratulation!
SteelEdge
Nairolf69 a écrit :
SteelEdge a écrit :
Nairolf69 a écrit :
Pas imple sur ce coup!

Thanks buddy.

Thanks to you to give us some explanations (and pics) and also to stay cool.
Now nobody can say you don't have this beauty!
BTW, You really have a fantastic collection. Hope you'll find a buyer for this amazing guitar.

Ps: You really seem to well read french - congratulation!

Thanks, really appreciate the nice comments.

I've been collecting for like 20 years, but now with 2 kids and a very absorbing work I really don't have the time to play and take care of so many guitars.

This expensive items usually sell fast among collectors, I think the price on the Ouija is a bargain, noting that is new and that they're all sold out (only one in Japan, it's original production market).

Maybe I should put this kind of guitars on eBay, but I've always sold and bought in specialized forums, this same guitar is, like others I have on TGP, so buyers can buy directly without any fees, also I feel eBay like some kind of impersonal place to share and sell such beautiful items, as I say, guitars are not a bussines for me and my heart gets broken everytime I sell a piece like this.

Thanks again to all the forumites por paying attention to my add and having the patience to wait for my explanations.

Rick
Shreddyknight
Rick is a personal good friend of mine. I´m nobody in this forum but the last guy here, but I think over the years I have the chance to not only sell some guitars, I bought several ones.. and the more important is that a made some good friends here in this forum and we still in touch by facebookk and email.

That Ouija guitar is owned withouth a doubt by Rick "Steeledge". He uses the same nick as me in lot of different forums worlwide (Jemsite, TGP, HRI etc..) the thing to use the same nick all the time is very simple for providing more confidence and of course.. to recognize commom friends in all places.. in music world lot of people changes his nick names but most of the serious and trustworthy people trying to be clever they keep same names.

Rick, apart of being a personal friend from last 15 years, he is a fine collector and a crazy guitar maniac. You can check his website, that I must say is probably not updated with the new arrivals on last years about lack of time, but there it is.

http://www.steeledge.es/

This particular Ouija is a quite rare model one, very limited worlwide.. and of course some of you are right when mention that maybe is not the right place for posting so expensive guitar, but I think is not the wrong place too... I see some well known members here buying or selling guitars over the 6000-9000 euros... of course it doesn´t happen everyday, but also is not rare to see expensive guitars around 2500-4000 euros to be sold in this place, I bought 2 Valle Arts and 1 Ibanez RBM2NT in the past years on those ranges. So... to make it short... lot of guitar collectors, maniacs etc... you never know where you can find a deal.

Merry Xmas to you all.

Cheers¡¡

Javier
"I´n not a freak.. I´m just a dark sorcerer level 20"
fifdefif
SteelEdge a écrit :
- I have like....don´t know, tons of photos of high end gear in my pool, check my old website (have to update) www.steeledge.es or you can check my first one: https://sites.google.com/site/(...)rras2

- My 2 $25.000 Frankensteins (wich one is also being sold by Chris of Sweet Spot) :

Sorry for the inconveniences caused, but as I said, haven´t seen this post till half an hour ago.

Thanks for this picture .I'm in love (be quiet ,not with you )
SteelEdge
I've told Chris to close the eBay auction to avoid any misunderstanding.

If anyone is interested in the guitar, just pm or email me.

Thanks!!
Dime_RIP
putain de collection ; il nous fait mouiller la petite culotte
Dernier(s) UP : 08/12/2015 22:11, 08/12/2015 22:10, 29/11/2015 09:30, 23/10/2015 22:32, 07/10/2015 21:27

En ce moment sur guitare électrique...