Classique electro: Yamaha NTX700 et NTX900?

Forum Yamaha
Forums
Bonjour.
J'aimerais savoir votre avis sur les deux yamaha NTX700 et NTX900.
Il y a une grande différence de sonorité quand pas branchée, en acoustique?
Merci infiniment!
Danielle
Invité
Salut !

Une opinion ici (je traduirai si nécessaire) :
Citation:
The 700 has laminated nato back and sides and a solid spruce top (species undefined), the 900 has laminated maple back and sides and a solid engelmann spruce top, and the 1200R has solid rosewood back and sides and a solid sitka spruce top.

Things to consider:

Solid woods will sound better than laminate, but will require more care as they are more sensitive to temperature and humidity and could get damaged if you don't make sure the humidity level is around 50%.

Engelmann spruce has a warm tone with a good amount of overtones and is very responsive to a light touch (great for classical). Sitka spruce is less warm and responsive than engelmann, and has less overtones.

Nato is like a cheap alternative to mahogany, so the tone should be similar, which would mean a balanced sound with slight emphasis on the mids. Medium overtone content. In between rosewood and maple as far as responsiveness goes.

Maple is very bright-sounding. Just about no overtones. Less sustain, but very "quick" response.

Rosewood is very rich sounding, with lots of overtones, bright trebles, deep bass, and scooped mids that fall into the background. One of the "slower" woods out there.

Personally, I'd forget about the 700 and try out the 900 and the 1200R. But that's just me, because I'm not a huge fan of nato.
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com(...)49848

Après une "grande différence de sonorité", c'est une question de goûts personnels, c'est difficile d'avoir réponse sans tester soi-même. On peut penser quand même que la différence de prix se faisant sur le bois, ça doit être justifié (mais bien sûr, ce ne pas quantifiable, d'autant plus que deux guitares d'un même modèle peuvent sonner différemment).

En ce moment sur guitare classique et Yamaha...