Yamaha GC 41

Forum Yamaha
Forums
  • Publié par
    louk
    le 05 Aug 05, 23:16
Bonjour ,

je recherche des informations sur les guitares yamaha de la série GC
" music craft " en particulier la GC 41 ; n'ayant pas eu encore l'occasion de l'essayer je voulais savoir si quelqu'un en possédait une ou avait eu l'occasion de la jouer et connaitre ses impressions comparativement à une guitare de prix équivalent (1850 € prix catalogue ); je possède une CGX171 CCA électro-classique tès agréable à jouer .
Merci pour vos réponses .
Guill@ume
j'avais essayé une électro-classique la GCX 31 C qui était vraiment excellente qui fesait dans les 1500 euros...la GC41 je connais pas...
si cela ne tenait qu'à moi je me dirigerai plus vers une lutherie espagnole dans cette gamme de prix. 1850 euros ça commence a être plus qu'intéressant.
  • Publié par
    Delius
    le 09 Aug 07, 05:57
Hello. I tried the gc 41 and i think it is amazing.It is not one of the loudest guitars but its sound is amazing.So sweet and balanced.Perfect to record. It seems a matured guitar!
I have almost 20 guitars and i believed yamaha are the best price/ quality.I believed that a similar guitar of other brand would be almost twice the price! I am going to buy one.Also, in recording magazine i saw Lee Ritenour recording with a cg 71 wich is the higher model.The differences are minimal. The woods are fantastic, as also the overall details. I own prs, brian moore, fender, yairi, takamine...etc and OF COURSE YAMAHAS! They never stop impressing me.Go to you tube and compare the factory of yamaha japan with Taylor. Taylor guitars almost dont see a human finger! The machines do everything.In yamaha factory you see guitars being made with Love. You know, i tried 2000 euros gibsons with defects, but i never saw a 200 euros yamaha with bad quality.I hope my advice will help you.Best wishes for you.Au revoir

En ce moment sur guitare classique et Yamaha...