26 SEC
Pour en profiter
x

Vintage Acoustic guitar S. YAIRI No 726 model 1977 year

• Publié par
    lplp
    le 31 Jul 19, 12:13
Beautiful guitar with solid spruce top.

Especially designed for fingerpicking lovers or those who are accustomed to classical guitars and want to have a wonderful acoustic sound in their arsenal.

Very similar to a Martin New Yorker, he was inspired by this model. I recently read an article from someone who owns one or two Martin New Yorker and bought the Yairi to not carry such an expensive guitar, and that the sound was really similar.

Here you can see a video of another owner of the same model and what he thinks about it:

The guitar is in an amazingly good state, very careful and all original without repairs except for the tuners, which was detracting and I have now changed it for sale, for a Grover that is infinitely better. I deliver the original obviously, although it is missing a moth.

All the photos here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/(...)37241

A jewel of Japanese construction, 42 years incredibly well maintained to last as many, wonderful and solid top (few copies of the time were solid) and width of special large nut to touch with fingers ..... beautiful to rage.

It is delivered with its hard case of the time.

In principle I do not change, because for the money I ask I can not get anything as interesting as this guitar.

To pick up in Barcelona Center.

regards

----------------
Prix de vente : 750 euros
----------------

En ce moment sur guitare acoustique...