:
11 H
:
55MN
:
26 SEC
Pour en profiter
x

Quel est l'open tuning de ces morceaux ?

• Publié par
    Thad
    le 11 Dec 21, 14:12
Bonjour,

Quelqu'un saurait-il me dire quel est l'open tuning qu'utilise Preston dans ces deux morceaux :

Preston Reed utilise des open tunings peu courants comme : CGCGGD, BbFCFGC ou la corde grave un demi ton plus bas, BGDGAD,... Là je vois pas trop.

Merci beaucoup de m'aider.

Bonne journée
Slyonline2
Je ne sais pas si ça peut t'aider ?

https://www.premierguitar.com/(...)again

"What tunings are you using?

I’m still playing the tunings I’ve pretty much always used. On the baritone guitar, the tuning I use a lot is Bb F C F F C [Ed. note: The same tuning on a standard-scale guitar would be a whole-step higher: C G D G G D.]. That tuning really works well for my style, because it’s really a power chord with a IV on the bottom, so it becomes really easy to write tunes where the tune is in the key of the power chord, and then you can develop it by suddenly showing the big IV sound with the bottom end.

A variation of it that I use a lot is Bb F C F G C, where you’re tuning the second string up. Then there’s a beautiful tuning that “Far Horizon” and other tunes of mine are in, and that’s where you take the tuning I just told you about, but you drop the low string down one half-step to B."

et sinon
https://gtdb.org/asfcfgc/video(...)lCaiI
Être plutôt que paraître, brouter plutôt que paître...
  • Publié par
    Thad
    le 13 Dec 21, 11:41
Bonjour,

Merci pour ta recherche. J'avais déjà regardé ces deux liens :O) Jouant "Far Horizon" (la version concert), je pencherais vers une variation de son open tuning qu'il utilise : BGDGAD ou peut-être celui-là.

Si une personne joue ce morceau, cela serait le top :O)) Ne désespérons pas.

Encore merci.

En ce moment sur recherche de tablatures...