:
26 SEC
Pour en profiter
x

...résolu

Rappel du dernier message de la page précédente :
ccorpse
GregorHilden a écrit :
I`m sorry when I write back in english but I can't speak French - I just understand the basics on the Problem wich was posted here. Yes, I'm sorry - I had not realized that this guitar had a repair when I sold it - because the it was professional laquered - I still have pics where I can't see nothing from a prevoius repair - Normally I write every Detail in the description of my guitars - even if a screw is missing ..!. but in this case I had just not realized a repair.
So I personally called Nicolai on he phone when I got his E-Mail to find out a solution - and I told him that I can take back the guitar for a full amount - or give a Price reduction. I told 150,- first and made another offer of 200,- later - I found that fair because the guitar is a great 1995 STD. with expensive Kloppman pickups, and it was already sold at a good Price - so anyway that was my offer - but even the offer of sending back means that I will stand for everything I do.

And please: I never change Pickups on guitars without telling in the descripition / in the You tube Clip - I saw the other posting here - and you can belive me, that I would never put different pickups for a Video then anounced and offered with the guitar. This posting is absolutely not fair - I mean - ok.. I maybe forgot to set the guitar with 11-49 strings, that can happen - but changing Pickups is a different thing... I sell so many guitar - it would not even worth to do such a thing... I have a lot of satisfied customers in France and they came back for a lot of purchases.. so if their is a problem, I always try to find a solution... chear from Germany, Gregor

Mr Hilden and pleased to see you on this forum

A little question...would you have some tabs of YT videos (slow blues style)...in PM perhaps ? (i'll let you my email...)

caribou71
Une solution a été trouvée à l'amiable, ce qui est positif.

Je propose de fermer ce post.

Los Lobotomy, contacte moi en cas de besoin.

Gregor, you are welcom on this forum. Please read the general terms of this forum as you are a professional dealer.
caribou71
Sur demande du créateur de ce topic, je le réactive, pour qu'il donne son avis final, après résolution de son problème.
los lobotomys
LE probleme est definitivement resolu
je vous remercie d' avoir fais bouger les lignes et remercie gregor hilden pour avoir bien voulu me rembourser la guitare integralement.je lui renvoie la les paul lundi.
pour les modos, a la demande personnelle de gregor,il faudrait effacer le titre du topic puisqu' il n' y a plus de probleme.
je cloture
caribou71
Ok. Arrangement conclus entre gentlemen

En ce moment sur guitare électrique...