:
26 SEC
Pour en profiter
x

Web of my Guitar Collection and Facebook Page

Rappel du dernier message de la page précédente :
SteelEdge
bursthouse a écrit :

Ça me semble un peu gros tout ça (la photo n'est pas très catholique non plus)

Qu'est-ce qu'on fait ?

Si on lui demandait à lui aussi des photos de lui et de chaque guitare avec un doigt mineur sur la touche et un doigt majeur de la main droite en photo avec une petite grimace genre :

jefzr
  • Publié par
    jefzr
    le 24 Apr 15, 15:21
Ce serait cool d'écrire en français sur un forum français

mode raleur on, je sais
il faudrait vraiment que j'apprenne à jouer ...
SteelEdge
Fo rthose who asked, I've added several new reviews in my web (EVH Frankenstein, ESP Ouija and some more).

Feel free to check!

Thanks for visiting.
fxdfxd
Hello Steeledge,

what's the model of the Suhr guitar, the one with the natural finish on the left ?
The right's one is a reb beach, isn't it ?

-fx
Fabricant des amplis
Fxamps et ACE amps
Rejoignez le Fxamps user club !!!
Do you have a video with your guitars, particulary for the sound please (the Fender and Gibson) ?
olivier064
VieilleGodasse a écrit :
Do you have a video with your guitars, particulary for the sound please (the Fender and Gibson) ?

Oui sur Youtube avec son groupe et de la EVH Frankenstrat aussi sur YT avec BT. Steeledge joue vraiment , vraiment , très bien.
"The Dude Abides!"

Mes ventes actuelles:
olivier064 a écrit :
VieilleGodasse a écrit :

Oui sur Youtube avec son groupe et de la EVH Frankenstrat aussi sur YT avec BT. Steeledge joue vraiment , vraiment , très bien.

edit: j'ai trouvé en fait
olivier064
VieilleGodasse a écrit :
olivier064 a écrit :
VieilleGodasse a écrit :

edit: j'ai trouvé en fait

Ça marche
"The Dude Abides!"

Mes ventes actuelles:
SteelEdge
fxdfxd a écrit :
Hello Steeledge,

what's the model of the Suhr guitar, the one with the natural finish on the left ?
The right's one is a reb beach, isn't it ?

-fx

Suhr Modern Custom Order, exotic woods, one piece Koa Flame Top, mahogany body and neck and Cocobolo fretboard.

And yes, the right one is a Reb Beach, next to the Ibanez Reb Beach Voyager KOA RBM2NT
SteelEdge
olivier064 a écrit :
VieilleGodasse a écrit :

Thanks Olivier, you are gonna make me blushed
SteelEdge
fxdfxd a écrit :
If you ever sell that one, let me know

-fx

OK, I will.

I'm thinking about selling most part of my collection, but the Suhr KOA Top is my main guitar and my favourite Suhr, so I don't think I'd let it go, but if I do, you'll be the first to know.
Collection impressionnante, ça fait rêver !!
Mais pourquoi il y a des doublons ?
SteelEdge
Showbass a écrit :
Collection impressionnante, ça fait rêver !!
Mais pourquoi il y a des doublons ?

In the family pic???

I've had the same guitar sometimes, mainly for investment purposes, but have no duplicates right now.

En ce moment sur guitare électrique...