:
55MN
:
26 SEC
Pour en profiter
x

VENDU 2 HPs CELESTION HERITAGE G12-65

jeguens
J'ai décidé de me séparer de mes 2 HPs Celestion Heritage G12-65 16 ohms acquis neufs il y a un peu moins de deux ans. Ils ont en super état et n'ont pas beaucoup d'heures de jeu derrière eux.

Des HPs de qualité dont la réputation n'est plus à faire. Ils sont très équilibrés, jamais agressifs, agréables en clean et précis en disto à fort volume avec des médiums particulièrement agréables. Je souhaiterai me diriger vers d'autres HPs plus en phase avec ma tête d'ampli. Ils sont vendus dans leurs boites d'origine.

specs Celestion:

A forerunner to the G12T-75, the Celestion G12-65 was originally created as a higher-power handling version of the G12M Greenback. Recognised as the voice of 1980s rock and blues, the speaker was particularly popular in 4x12 cabinets and is considered by many to be the finest speaker ever produced for use in this classic configuration.

Like the original G12-65, the Heritage Series re-creation of this legendary Celestion guitar loudspeaker has a tone that’s best described as sitting somewhere between the G12M and the Classic Lead 80, with plenty of definition for high-gain playing styles without being too bright or aggressive. By adhering precisely to the initial design notes, specifications, materials and construction techniques, the Heritage Series G12-65 dishes up the cherished guitar tones of the ’80s with almost unnerving accuracy.

VENDU

N'hésitez pas à me contacter pour plus d'infos
jeguens
krunozor a écrit :
https://www.guitariste.com/forums/achat-vente-echange,achete-hp-celestion-g12-65-un-bon-looper-jamman-rc,368142,80.html

Merci pour le contact !
krunozor
De rien les gars,
j'avais vu ta requête El slider dans le topic des bonnes affaires.
Dernier(s) UP : 09/05/2011 09:48

En ce moment sur ampli guitare...