Forum Two Notes

Connexion Le Bass á Torpedo C.A.B.

Auteur Message
Bluesy1905

Je m'excuse pour parler en anglais. I do speak quite good french, but it is still easier to write in english. To be honest, I am german.

I use Le Bass Preamp and now I have bought the Tropedo C.A.B. They should perfectly match. How do I best connect them on stage? I was told to go from the power-amp-out of Le Bass into the line-input of the Torpedo. Then from the line-output to the mixer. This would only leave the trough-out of Le Bass for my amp, which I like to use as monitor.

And there is my problem: I have a nice balanced DI-out on Le Bass to feed the mixer. This would leave the power-amp-out of Le Bass for my amp.

So I would prefer to use send/return of my Le Bass to connect the Torpedo (which I would put on gtr-in and amp-out, right?). How does this affect the sound of the Torpedo? To me this seems to be the perfect connection. And it sounds good.

What else would send/return be good for on Le Bass? (the loop comes post-EQ, as far as I know).

Vous pouvez repondre en francais. Je serai ravi de le lir.

Bluesy1905
Alerter un moderateur
Forum Two Notes

Two Notes Torpedo CAB › Sujets les plus populaires :

Recherche achat Two Notes Torpedo CAB :

Recherche Two Notes Torpedo CAB sur Thomann Recherche Two Notes Torpedo CAB sur Euroguitar Recherche Two Notes Torpedo CAB sur Music Store Recherche Two Notes Torpedo CAB sur Star's Music Recherche Two Notes Torpedo CAB sur Pourlesmusiciens