55MN
:
26 SEC
Pour en profiter
x

Pete Cornish

Rappel du dernier message de la page précédente :
Flying Mat
Certes, mais à l'époque dont je parle (fin 70), les gars capables de modifier des pédales n'étaient quand même pas légion ! Aujourd'hui OK...

Fmat
Alone in a cloud all blue, I'm creating a flying machine !

Mon groupe, Nano Storm, recherche un Clavier et/ou un Guitariste capables de chanter (en plus de jouer de leur instrument bien sûr ;) !) afin de développer notre ambiance pop-prog. Répètes sur Paris 20ème pour l'instant et déjà un LP en maquette. MP si intéressé :D
Starfucker Inc.
Bassexchange augmente les prix des pédales cornish:

Dear Customers,
We wish to thank all of you who have placed deposits and waited patiently for the Pete Cornish pedals to arrive. Now as in the past, prices have always been subject to change and in the past price changes have been minimal if at all. However, due to price increases in general and drastic changes in the US dollar/British pound exchange rate, we regret that on this order price increases are substantial. Current prices are now on our website. If you feel the increase has placed your order out of your budget we will be glad to refund your deposit.
Sincerly,
The Amp Shop / Bass Exchange.

Pete Cornish G-2 Fuzz $899.99
Pete Cornish G-2/SS-3 Duplex $1,599.99
Pete Cornish NG-2 FUZZ $989.99
Pete Cornish P-2 FUZZ $899.99
Pete Cornish P-2/SS-3 Duplex $1,599.99
Pete Cornish SS-3 Soft Sustain $849.99
Pete Cornish ST-2 $899.99
Pete Cornish TES TAPE ECHO SIMULATOR $1,999.99

Hmmm une pédale de delai à 2000$

Trouvé sur Diystompboxes:

Citation:
FYI this is an example of what you should ACTUALLY be doing - take inspiration from other pedals and make up your own. Clay, if you're reading this, this is the reason you haven't heard from me - I've been working like mad to get this done for the 23rd (friend's gift)! It's about 99% done at this point, just needs proper knobs and final cricuit tweaking. I know what y'all are thinking, why is it so small, it only looks to be 2.5 times the size of a BOSS pedal - how did you cram everything inside there? Well, what is NOT pictured is the regulated power supply, which is housed in another (slightly smaller) box and runs over a MIDI cable "umbilical cord" to the box pictured above. So all in all, it's around 5 times the size of a BOSS pedal. What about inside/board pics? Well, like a dumbass I forgot to take a pic of the board before I crammed everything inside the box. At this point I'm too lazy to take the whole thing apart (easy serviceability was NOT a design goal!) so picture a 4"x3" perfboard with half a dozen opamps and dozens of wires coming off it, that's what it looks like Smiley FWIW if you're building large perfboard circuits with opamps, what I did was wire everything on the bottom of the board EXCEPT the power - then I hooked all the power points together with wire on TOP of the perfboard. Messier but simpler!

Other than that, the circuit is built around a garden variety BOSS DD-3. My buddy is a U2/Edge nut so the goal of the project was to stuff that rack delay sound into a (relatively) small stomp sized box. Of course tape echo type sounds are available as well, thought not with the stomp of a switch. The stock DD-3 filters were changed, the compander and A/D D/A sections tweaked, and true bypass added (not my choice since it kills the trailing echo sound when the effect is clicked off). Delay time was stretched to 1 full second (do NOT ask me how, I already posted it months ago, use the search!) as well. On the right, the top two controls are for the filters (tape echo simulation), the bottom two are a DRIVE control (similar to the Moogerfooger Analog Delays - no, I don't know anything about the inner workings of them, I just stole the "drive" idea from ogling the knob) and a MASTER VOLUME control.

I briefly toyed with two other ideas: (1) stereo output using transformer isolated outs, since ground noise is a major complaint with stereo pedals - nixed this since it was far simpler (and more versatile) to go with a separate mixer/splitter pedal, and (2) simulated wow & flutter using a semi-random LFO on the delay time control voltage - nixed this since it got way too complicated real quick for the miniscule difference it would make. And besides the overall goal was not a perfect tape echo copy. The box is a cheap folded steel one I got from the local electronic store. I was running out of time and couldn't wait to mail order a die cast Hammond.

c'est apparament une DD3 transformé en Korg SDD-3000 selon l'auteur:
Citation:
At its core it's a DD-3, but has been modified so it is basically a Korg SDD-3000 (like Edge of U2 uses) in a box. All the mixers, filters, etc. and some other circuitry/preamp have been carried over.

et sur le SDD-3000 on retrouve les filtres "high filter switch to the 8kHz, 4kHz and 2kHz "

comme sur le TES:

et sur l'ancienne version de TES on voyait que c'était adapté d'un DD-2...
VENTE A PERTE PEDALES ET BAFFLE HAUT DE GAMME

"J'ai l'impression que certains ici ne prennent pas la guitare assez au sérieux... J'en ai surpris en train de s'amuser... Dommage..." - Zepot

FAUVE ? "imiter Thierry Roland qui imite Grand corps malade, c'est pas donné a tout le monde" - Mia Wallace
J'ai un buffer LD-3 de Pete Cornish à vendre...

Si ça intéresse quelqu'un, envoyez moi un MP.
Doc Plus

En dessous de mute et play ce sont bien des leds ?
Même pas alignées au prix qu'il les vend ?
Vends Seymour Duncan SM-3 et Méca grover
harlock73
c'est une blague ses tarifs non ? qui peut se payer ca serieusement , je trouve ca abuser quand meme
scoobysnack
Quelqu'un pourrait m'aiguiller?
quelles sont les differences entre la G2 et la P2?

Sur les samples youtube , la P2 fuzz à mort je trouve mais vous parlez de G2 pour le Fuzz alors
je comprend plus...

MERCI
Shaka
  • Publié par
    Shaka
    le 22 Dec 10, 17:16
j'ai jamais essayé de G2, mais néanmoins:

La G2 est une fuzz Germanium alors que la P2 est la Precision Fuzz basée sur une Big Muff évoluée. Pour ce que je sais, cette dernière est plus puissante et va beaucoup plus loin que la G2 en termes de gain. Pour avoir la chance d'en posséder une, je veux bien le croire car elle a une réserve de gain assez impressionnante.
Picanha de Chernobill, mon coup de coeur à écouter:
https://open.spotify.com/artis(...)GD4jJ
https://www.guitariste.com/for(...).html

Pink Floyd, Peter Green, David Gilmour, early Fleetwood Mac, The Beatles, Porcupine Tree, Led Zep, les Stones, BB King, Tommy Emmanuel, Hendrix, SRV, Cabrel (oui, oui), ...
Starfucker Inc.
Shaka a écrit :
j'ai jamais essayé de G2, mais néanmoins:

La G2 est une fuzz Germanium alors que la P2 est la Precision Fuzz basée sur une Big Muff évoluée. Pour ce que je sais, cette dernière est plus puissante et va beaucoup plus loin que la G2 en termes de gain. Pour avoir la chance d'en posséder une, je veux bien le croire car elle a une réserve de gain assez impressionnante.

c'est ce que tout le monde pensait, moi le premier, jusqu'à ce qu'on voit ceci:

Donc le même pcb utilisé pour la P2 et la G2, donc une base de muff pour les deux!
VENTE A PERTE PEDALES ET BAFFLE HAUT DE GAMME

"J'ai l'impression que certains ici ne prennent pas la guitare assez au sérieux... J'en ai surpris en train de s'amuser... Dommage..." - Zepot

FAUVE ? "imiter Thierry Roland qui imite Grand corps malade, c'est pas donné a tout le monde" - Mia Wallace

En ce moment sur effet guitare...