:
26 SEC
Pour en profiter
x

Erig gales head

Forum DV Mark
Forum
My experience is bad with dv mark / Smile music shop:

I bought a dv mark eric gales signature head that when arrived does't work. There was a problem with internal cable that makes the amp buzz. If you moved the cable the amp starts to work correctly so it was defective. I sent to repair telling what the problem was (I have to pay shipping cost) and they send back the amp "repaired". After few hours playing the same problem. Checked the cable (it was not replaced) and when I move it, the amp starts to work again. I sent it to repair again. They "replaced the cable" again and checked the amp and sent to me one more time. First thing I saw was that the cable WAS NOT REPLACED (they laied one more time), and touching it, as happened since the first day, the amp stopped working. After that experience I request a full refund due to a defective product and smile music / dv mark reject the refund and reject a new repair.

This is a complete scam and European Consumer Center is working on this case. Their legal service checked the videos, pictures and conversations with smile-music and have clear that they must refund the money including return shipping cost I paid because is clear that:

1. The product was defective since first day.
2. They "tried to repair" without luck and laying.
3. They don't accept the request of refund
4. They don't want to repair the amp.

Hope this message shows that smile-music and dv mark have an unpresentable and intolerable behavior with their customers when there is a problem.

En ce moment sur ampli et préampli guitare et DV Mark...