Images à la con

Rappel du dernier message de la page précédente :
fifdefif
pikooz a écrit :
#JeSuisChocolatine

je plussoie
Bad Monkey
Si je me rappelle bien cette chanson traite de la mort subite du nourisson, c'est très, très drole en effet...

Je pense que tu ne le savais pas.
"You'll never come up with your own gear, untill you've copied.
That's the best thing. Just steal!"

-Ritchie Blackmore

“I may not be the greatest guitar player in the world,
but I’m 100 times better than everyone else. ;)”

–John Norum
Invité
Bad Monkey a écrit :
Si je me rappelle bien cette chanson traite de la mort subite du nourisson, c'est très, très drole en effet...

tu te rappelles pas exactement bien...

We’d had that title “Enter Sandman” for a long time. It was originally gonna be about crib death – y’know, baby suddenly dies, the sandman killed it. But that’s a little corny. I wanted more of the mental thing where this kid gets manipulated by what adults say. And you know when you wake up with that shit in your eye? That’s supposedly been put in there by the sandman to make you dream. So the guy in the song tells this little kid that and he kinda freaks. He can’t sleep after that and it works the opposite way. Instead of a soothing thing, the table’s turned.
Read more at http://www.uncut.co.uk/feature(...)Lp.99
Masha
  • Masha
  • Custom Ultra utilisateur
fifdefif a écrit :
pikooz a écrit :
#JeSuisChocolatine

je plussoie

"Masha ... Comment fais-tu pour, si régulièrement, trouver de telles horreurs : c'est inécoutable !!!!"

Postez des recettes, bordayl de merde.
Bad Monkey
jjloco a écrit :
Bad Monkey a écrit :

We’d had that title “Enter Sandman” for a long time. It was originally gonna be about crib death – y’know, baby suddenly dies, the sandman killed it. But that’s a little corny. I wanted more of the mental thing where this kid gets manipulated by what adults say. And you know when you wake up with that shit in your eye? That’s supposedly been put in there by the sandman to make you dream. So the guy in the song tells this little kid that and he kinda freaks. He can’t sleep after that and it works the opposite way. Instead of a soothing thing, the table’s turned.

En tous cas la première version en parlait... sinon mea culpa
"You'll never come up with your own gear, untill you've copied.
That's the best thing. Just steal!"

-Ritchie Blackmore

“I may not be the greatest guitar player in the world,
but I’m 100 times better than everyone else. ;)”

–John Norum
Invité
Bad Monkey a écrit :
jjloco a écrit :
Bad Monkey a écrit :

En tous cas la première version en parlait... sinon mea culpa

effectivement c'était le thème original, d'où mon "pas exactement bien" ;-)
Invité
Masha a écrit :
fifdefif a écrit :
pikooz a écrit :
#JeSuisChocolatine

je plussoie

même si ça me fait mal d'entendre sa conclusion
fabh
  • fabh
  • Vintage Méga utilisateur
Bad Monkey a écrit :

Biosmog: "T'es franchement pathétique."
fifdefif
jjloco a écrit :
Masha a écrit :
fifdefif a écrit :
pikooz a écrit :
#JeSuisChocolatine

je plussoie

même si ça me fait mal d'entendre sa conclusion

Okaye. C'est bien ça,on dit chocolatine.
grosson
Conformiste.
Y a pas d'figurants, ici !
Rien qu'des vedettes !

En ce moment sur backstage...