Eddie VH nouveau gratteux de Limp Bizkit ?????

Glam ND
Naaannnnnnnnnn c'est pas vrai (ouf) ... mais avant que des rumeurs les plus folles ne courent dans de grands magazines français (Gala, Voici, Guyitar & Bass ... ), coupons court aux mauvaises nouvelles annoncées trop tôt ...

It seems Limp Bizkit frontman Fred Durst has been caught out in another example of his own generated BS. MTV.com featured a report on the new Bizcrap album and the situation of the band needing a new guitarist. Durst stated that, among others, Eddie Van Halen had auditioned for the role. You would think MTV would check that fact - they didn't. But I did - and a trusted source confirmed that Eddie had met with Durst.
But there's more to the story - the truth to be precise. This morning another trusted source - who read my news item yesterday and the MTV piece, e-mailed me with the real details of the pair's meeting.
The absolute truth of the matter is Fred invited Eddie over to jam - which the guitarist did. He just went over and played with them for fun. My source makes this quite clear with the line: "[to suggest that] Eddie auditioned for ANYONE is just pure un adulterated bullshit and it's an insult to Ed and anyone that knows him. Fred, ever the PR man, loves to get his name in the papers... Ed is gonna be pissed off when he finds out what Durst is saying about him!"
Amen to that!
Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the fuck you were gonna do anyway.
wishbone
enfin bon restons vigilants
slug
  • Publié par
    slug
    le 23 Sep 03, 17:07
ben le nouveau guitariste de limp bizkit, c'est mike smith???
Youri Ligotmi
Et pour couper court au rumeurs, quand Durst dit que le nouveau gratteux de Bizkit c'est Yngwie Malmsteen et bein c'est une blague (vu sur le site de MTV ...).

En ce moment sur groupes / artistes pros...