:
11 H
:
55MN
:
26 SEC
Pour en profiter
x

Lutte fratricide Korg Pandora : PX4 contre PX4D.

Forum Korg
Forums
rice
  • Publié par
    rice
    le 30 Aug 05, 21:25
Bonjour,

Si vous avez-pu essayer les 2 modèles, êtes-vous d'accord avec cette sévère appréciation formulée sur Harmony Central :

" Sound Quality: 3
This thing was terrible, and I already owned the PX4 as I said. The PX4D is the latest version of the Pandora series which has been fine before this. The PX4D model combines the functionality of the discontinued PX4 that I already own with the functionality of the also now defunct PX4B which was for the bass. When I bought the PX4D I thought it was a no brainer but man was I wrong. The number of available presets went from 50/50 to 100/100, and as I said it covers the functionality of both the PX4 and PX4B. The size of the unit is still the same so you know that something had to give. In order to accomodate double the functionality in the same space, they are obviously using a more capable chipset to hold all that extra functionality. The unit sounds vastly different now, at least to me, and that's not a good thing either. Many of the same presets are on this unit that were on my PX4 and they sound *way* different in a side-by-side test. The new PX4D sounded much more digital in character, almost like listening through aluminum foil, with a lot more digital artifacts than I ever heard out of the older model. I own several modelers, as well as this units immediate predecessor so I have no axe to gring hre. The unit just plains didn't sound good and it went back today."
nikoguitars
j'en cherche un d'okaze ...si quelq'un a ça..merci
ktofe
  • Publié par
    ktofe
    le 18 Oct 05, 14:29
Oui, bon sinon sur harmony-central on trouve exactement l'avis opposé ....

comme quoi les avis ....

Sound Quality: 9
Here is where my review will differ from the previous. I have the two previous versions of this unit and this version is in a completely different class. The quality of the distortions completely took me by surprise. Also the presets are greatly improved, most are usable and inspiring. I find myself playing styles I havent played in years.For a headphone practice unit this is it. It also sounds great in front of any guitar amp.
If you have any developed technique you will love this unit. If you are just beginning you may not find your sound here, but you likely wont find it in the next pieces of gear you purchase either. Take it from me that as far as sound quality goes electronics are getting better and better, but they are not going to make you sound better if you do not develop into a better player.
This is the best sounding unit for what it does period. Every guitar player should own this unit.

En ce moment sur effet guitare et Korg...