:
26 SEC
Pour en profiter
x

Hugues and kettner ?!

Forum Hughes & Kettner
Forum
sid vicious
jsuis allé ds un magasin de musique et j'ai vu une superbe tete d'ampli ac sa bafle , et la marque etait hugue and kettner (jsui pas sur de lortografe)
et jvoulaisa savoir si c'etait de la bonne qualité , si vous aviez deja testé , ce que ca vaut quoi !
http://www.overdo-z.fr.st
punk/ska/core montpellierain !!

http://www.boulmasauce.com/
Invité
J'ai joué pendant deux mois sur du Hughes & Kettner, c'est bien, c'est typé "Vintage" mais ça dépend du son que tu veux...
Perso j'aimais pas trop le grain, mais en clean il assure
Ced777
  • Publié par
    Ced777
    le 13 Jul 04, 21:56
Si c'est le Triamp (ou Triamp 2) c'est une usine à gaz. Du très clean au super saturé. Tu as je ne sais plus combien de canaux (au moins 4 mais je crois que c'est encore plus).
Il est "réputé" pour être pas mal partout, dans tous les styles, mais n'excelle en rien (pas très typé... si on parle du triamp).
Nuno Bettencourt d'Extreme était endorsé Hugues et Kettner.

Ced777
Finiarel
C'est la qualité allemande du très bon !
T'as pas dit quel type tu as essayé/entendu !
Sinon ça a des très bonnes distos, des très beaux sons clairs selon les types...
Ced777
  • Publié par
    Ced777
    le 13 Jul 04, 22:07
sid vicious a écrit :
HUM , la tete d'ampli été bleu ( enfin en plexiglasse bleu , et on voyai les lampesdedan) yavai +eur sorti , et des reglages pour 4 lampes ..la bafle etait en fer , en grillage ..enfin voila

Triamp 2.

Ced777
Finiarel
j'allais le dire...
C'est pas mal comme ampli... typé Blues-Rock !
J'adore le son... Pas le prix !
Ced777
  • Publié par
    Ced777
    le 13 Jul 04, 22:09
Ca va plus loin en saturation que le simple blues rock je crois!!

Ced777
Ced777
Une présentation des 6 canaux trouvés sur Harmonycentral (je savais bien qu'il y en avait plus que 4!)

Channel Ratings:
1a: Very vintage. No master volume here, so crank it, and play with your guitar volume. Responds like a champ to your guitar level...just like your vintage 50's amp. Up and you are doing vintage (hear semi-cranked VOX AC-30 or older Marshall), down and you can get Fender mid crispy (see the manual for the button that emulates a combo feel).
1b: Vintage Plexi, you can get mean bluesy, (hear AC/DC - Marshall again), or turn the master up and the gain down, and you can get the other version of Fender you were looking for. Very Country channel; very easy to dial in.

2a: Vintage amp too. Starts out with mild crunch that responds to picking, ends up with VERY punchy Marshall sounds...when cranked, too distorted for country, but see Richie Blackmore and Deep Purple in the early days (only if you stress the EL-34's), also a Pearl Jam thing going there (more EQ). Can get that chunky Kinks feel to if you EQ and adjust the gain.
2b: Pure 80's stuff here. From Slash to Whitesnake to Firehouse. You can lean on it, and get more modern stuff, but stick to easy on the gain, and use a half open backed cabinet, and shred away. I get more Van Halen/Nuno Bettencourt here than anywhere else, but others may disagree...I tend to keep the gain down, and let the personality of the tubes, guitar, and my playing to speak.

3a: This is my Default (the band) channel. Turn your guitar down a notch, stay on neck pickup (many different sounds here if you use a Les Paul and play with the neck/bridge mix!), and you get a nice smooth rhythm, up volume, and bump to your bridge pickup, and you solo. Very saturated, forgiving. If you're sloppy, here's where you'll live. Add a bit of reverb and delay, and knock yourself out. Strong, meaty distortion, with good clarity. I've even used this as the 'boost' channel for solos coming off of channel 2b. You can get less distorted Mesa off of this, but pump the presence, and the bass, and you can get that early Mesa tone.
3b: Here's where you can get Mesa action. You want a deep, heavily distorted feel, this is it. You aren't playing with 6L6's, so it won't sound the same as the Mesa. I personally do not like 6L6's, because they sound sterile to me, so if you do, then disregard all my opinions, because I like a warmer sound...more personality of the EL's. But in this channel, it is EXTREMELY crisp and toneful crunch. If you play Mesa, and want to slop around, then spend less money and get less amp with a Double/Triple rect. If you want people to hear EXACTLY what you're playing, then get this amp. I never knew how good a guitarist I was until I purchased this amp. Sidenote: I sometimes get lazy, and don't bring down my rig to practice, and use my singer's Mark IV, and regret every second of practice.

Ced777
Ced777
sid vicious a écrit :
ok merci ..;vous pensé que se sera bon pour du punk ??!! ou alors vaut mieu un marshall ?

SI tu l'as vu en magasin, vaut mieux surtout que tu l'essaies!! Parce que c'est pas donné cette bête là !

Ced777
Ced777
sid vicious a écrit :
j'imagine ..mais mon brother a dit qu'il allait gangé au loto , alors c'est pour ca !!

sinon jai pas trop compris le truc en anglais ..sur l'ampli je peux choisis tt ces song deja programmé c'est ca ?!

Tu as 6 canaux (enfin 2x3 canaux en gros).
Et non, ne compte pas sur moi pour traduire, trop long! ;-)

Ced777

En ce moment sur amplification et Hughes & Kettner...