Yamaha soldano t100 c

Forum Yamaha
Forums
tontongratteux
Voila je voudrais un peu vos avis sur cette ampli le yamaha soldano t100 c. je cherche enfait un ampli pour jouer en groupe (style : punkrock) et je voudrais savoir si cette ampli vaut le coup. Je l'ai trouver a 500 euro d'occase est-ce un prix raisonnable?
Merci pour vos conceils
Mr Scrogneugneu
Yamaha a racheté Soldano???
Il faut se rendre à l'évidence, mes enfants : tout ça ne vaut pas un bon morceau de boudin au speculoos.
MistiGrat
ça me parait tres peu chère 500 euro
Mes doigts ne supportent pas l'hiver ... :p
tontongratteux
je crois que je suis tombe sur une bonne affaire
si vous avez d'autres informations n'hesitez pas merci a vous
Qwack
  • Publié par
    Qwack
    le 17 Dec 05, 17:28
C est un bon prix, plutot dans la fourchette basse. Si tu ne l achete pas je serais bien prenneur de l annonce car un ami en cherche un depuis lgt、il sera tres interesse.
T.V.EYE
C'est clair que c'est une super occaze....

L'avis de Mike Soldano lui même :

"Okay here's the deal on the Yamaha T50 and T100 amps. I did design those amps for Yamaha back in the late '80s. And yes, I did get paid a "healthy sum" for my services (ha,ha,ha!). Design-wise, it's a very good amp - it wouldn't have done me any good to have my name associated with a piece of junk, now would it? Of course Yamaha had certain design features that they wanted to see - but, for the most part, they left how the amp sounded up to me. Therefore, the gain structure, voicing, reverb, etc. are quite similar to what you'll find in my SOLDANO amps. It had nothing to do with the final physical design or production of those amps. Construction and quality-wise, the Yamahas were no SOLDANOs by any means, but they were still fairly well built units. I felt, at the time, they were a good value - they packed a lot of bang for the buck.

I should point out, however, that there are a few things that Yamaha did that I wasn't happy about on those amps. First, mainly as an effort to reduce costs, they eliminated the filter choke in the power supply and replaced it with a large power resistor. While this is quite a common and acceptable practice in low wattage amps or preamplifiers, I feel that in higher powered amps it hinders the amp's ability to deliver good, punchy low end at higher volumes. The reason for this is that the resistor causes the high voltage supply to drop, or "sag", during times of high demand (such as "chugging" on the low E string), whereas the choke doesn't. Fortunately, this problem is easily remedied by removing the resistor and wiring in a choke. Any competent tech can handle this job, or you can send the amp out to my shop and have us do it for you. The second thing I didn't like was the choice of speakers in the combo amps. Those amps were equipped with 100w Celestions, which I thought sounded very "stiff" and sterile. My last complaint with those amps is a change that was made to the reverb circuits after the amp went into production. They really screwed things up on that, and to this day I still don't know what the hell they were trying to do. All I know is that it made the reverb very weak and lifeless. I opposed the revision, but they went ahead and did it anyway. The early amps had my original design, and the late amps can be modified to get them back to that design."
floobert
a ce prix la ca le fait meme avec un changement de tube
c'est une bonne affaire.
tontongratteux
oué c klr je verrai bien parce que y a deux acheteur mais bon merci pour vos conseil a+
zarc
  • Publié par
    zarc
    le 12 Jul 09, 17:34
Je reprends ce post plutôt que d'en créer un nouveau.
Quelles lampes mettriez-vous en section préamp du T100C, sachant que j'ai des 6L6EH neuves en puissance?

A ce sujet, les 6L6 sont numérotées respectivement "06 08", "06 10", "06 11" et "06 12".
Est-il normal de ne pas avoir un "06 09"? Ces lampes sont-elles quand même appairées?

Merci
zarc
  • Publié par
    zarc
    le 13 Jul 09, 08:32
Des Sovtek 12AX7LPS?
zarc
  • Publié par
    zarc
    le 13 Jul 09, 17:59
Pas de pro des loupiottes dans les parages en ce moment?

En ce moment sur ampli et préampli guitare et Yamaha...