55MN
:
26 SEC
Pour en profiter
x

Yamaha FG 440-12

Forum Yamaha
Forums
Bonjour à tous, quelqu’un aurait des infos sur la yamaha FG 440-12. Année de fabrication, spécificités techniques et surtout à t'elle une cote marchande ?

D'avance merci

adoubeur
17 minutes d'écart entre tes 2 messages...

On est sur un forum, les gens ont une vie et ne sont pas collés dessus 24/24...
Invité
J'ajouterais que Google ramène quand même beaucoup d'info ici... Tu regardes le prix de l'occasion ici et là, et ça te donne une bonne idée de la "cote".

Sur l'année de fabrication, le modèle ne suffit pas, il faut avoir un numéro de série et/ou des photos (si le numéro de série ne donne pas l'info).
j'ai cherché sur google mais rien trouvé sur la cotation. Par contre je le trouve où le n° de serie.
voila les seules infos trouvées sur la toile :

Year(s) Sold: 1972-74
Top: Solid Spruce
Back / Sides: Jacaranda
Neck: African Mahogany
Fingerboard: Striped Ebony
Bridge: Striped Ebony
Color(s): Natural
Invité
Mets des photos, en oubliant pas l'étiquette à l'intérieur. La valeur dépend de l'état et de l'année (les spécifications changeant selon l'année de fabrication). Bien sûr, ça dépend aussi de comment la guitare sonne (chaque guitare étant unique).

L'idéal est de la montrer à un luthier.

Citation:
I went through this just about a month ago. I wanted a decent 12 string for under $500.00. After doing a lot of looking I came across a late 70's Yamaha FG 512 (first generation) on e-bay. I called Yamaha and asked them about this guitar (BTW they were very helpful) and their Ad department sent me a FAX several days later. I was very pleasantly surprised at about the woods, materials, bracing and general overall quality that was put into this guitar. At the very bottom ( currently the last comment) of the below listed link you can read what I found out about the FIRST GENERATION FG 512's:
http://217.160.250.165/forums/(...)62869

I've had the guitar for a few weeks now and have been extremely pleased with it, moreover it is absolutely beautiful to look at and I feel like that for once, I got a really, really good buy! If you're interested there is currently another one for sale on e-bay.

Be careful, as Yamaha is currently producing a FG 512 II, a second generation of this guitar, which is not of the same quality.

If you do a search for Yamaha Guitars you will come up with a link to their site which has specs on current production acoustic models. For some reason I can't seem to post that link here. May be its too long.

BTW I paid much less than the $500 I had budgeted.

http://www.acousticguitarforum(...)63211

Citation:
If you decide to go this path, Yamaha actions of the era were horrible; very high and difficult to play. If you are lucky enough to find one which has not been altered, you will be able to get it set up exactly as you like it. I can't comment on new-build Yamahas because I have not played one.

En ce moment sur guitare acoustique et électro et Yamaha...