:
11 H
:
55MN
:
26 SEC
Pour en profiter
x

Le matériel des guitaristes pro(s) - (Sommaire en page 1)

Rappel du dernier message de la page précédente :
lemg
  • lemg
  • Vintage Ultra utilisateur
  • MP
ferd a écrit :
je recherche le pédalier de eric erlandson de hole (et eventuellement celui de courtney love) please.

Ca se passe page 70, mais comme je sens une certaine paresse, je vais directement reposter :

lemg a écrit :
HOLE (vers 2000)

Courtney Love

Eric Erlandson

Alors, il est joli le pédalier, n'est-il pas ?
lemgement lemg
PeterSkull
Oui ils sont jolis ses petits amplis , par contre on peut voir que les dual et triple rectifer ont disparut!

Par contre dans Black Lights Burn, l'usage de son (ses) delays revient encore , mais le son est plus fouillé que dans LB je trouve.
lemg
  • lemg
  • MP
OASIS

J'ai trouvé ce lien, intéressant surtout pour ce qui concerne le matériel des débuts :
http://guitargeek.com/chat/sho(...)ewest

Citation:
For the first 3/4 albums the setup was basically the same.

Noel used Epiphone Riviera's and Sheratons, although the whole of Definatly Maybe was recorded with an epiphone les paul, which he later gave away to Digsy from Smaller. His FX board was pretty basic, containing a Vox Wah, Boss PH2, DD3 and HR2. This ran through a Korg tuner to a splitter box, one side ran into a Vox AC30, later to be a Marshall Bluesbreaker combo, the other ran into another splitter box which ran into a JCM900 stack and a WEM dominator combo. His huge sound was basically each amp cranked up to give a wall of sound.

Paul "Bonehead" Arthurs used a Epiphone Riviera straight to a Marshall valvestate amp.

Noel used a few other guitars in the studio, a strat and another les paul that Jonny Marr gave him but the amps stayed the same, the two combos and the JCM900 for solo's.

Citation:
OK, here goes:

Early days, before they were signed:

Noel:

Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Rivera
Marshall Valvestate 8080 combo
Wem Dominator 15 watt tube Combo
Roland Space Echo

No idea about pedals, or the others.

Definately Maybe Tour:

Noel:

Marshall JCM900 Hi Gain Dual Reverb Head, and 2 4x12 cabinets
Orange Overdrive Head and Orange 4x12 cabinet
Marshall Bluesbraker combo
Two Roland Space echos (rackmounted, and cant hear them being used)
Boss DD5 and Vox Wah

Bonehead:

Epiphone Rivera
Unkown Les Pual copy with capo 3rd fret (for Up in the Sky)
Marshall JMP 50 watt combo
Marshall JCM 900 head and 2x12 cab (spare?)
Sometimes 2x12 cabs were used with the JMPS for large gigs.

Morning Glory Tour:

Noel:

Epiphone Rivera "Union Jack"
Marshall JCM 900 head, and 2 4x12 cabinets
Marshall Bluesbreaker Combo
Wem Dominator Mk III combo
Wem Dominator combo (used for Maine Road gig, aswell)
Crybaby/Vox wah
Boss PH2 phaser (for Swamp Song)
Boss DD5 Delay

Bonehead:

Epiphone Rivera
2 Marshall JMP 50 watt combos and 2x12 cabs
Marshall JCM 800 head, and 2 4x12 cabinets (big outdoor gigs only)

Be Here Now Tour:

Noel:

Epiphone Sheraton
Epiphone Rivera
Gibson "Sparkleburst" Les Paul (those are the only 3 I know of)
Marshall JCM 900 head, and 2 4x12 cabinets
Matchless Cheiftan head, and Matchless 4x12 cab
Marshall Bluesbreaker combo
Wem Dominator MkII/Vox AC30
Crybaby Wah
Boss DD5 delay
BOSS CH1 chorus
BOSS PH2 Phaser

Bonehead:

Epiphone Rivera
Fender Tonemaster Heads and cabs
Marshall Plexi head and 4x12 cabs
(not sure about those. I have seen them onstage)
Marshall Guv'nor overdrive pedal

SOTSOG tour:

Noel:

Gibson Les Pauls (various)
Rickenbaker 330
Fender Paisly Telecaster
Clarke Beufort and other Clarke combo (beufort into Marshall 4x12 TV cab)
Orange Overdrive head (hidden, into Marshall 4x12 TV cab)
Vox AC50 head (ontop of rack, into Marshall 4x12 TV cab)
Rack: TC Electronics 2290 delay (thats the only real "effect"), Korg DTR1 Tuner, Furman PL8 Power Supply,. "Double ****ing posh splitter box MkII, More signal splitters/noise reduction stuff)
Crybaby 535Q wah
Ibanez TS9
BOSS LS2
Way Huge Aquapuss Delay (for those crazy noise at the end of gigs)
SIB Echodrive (again, dleay used for crazy sounds)
Hughes and Kettner Rotosphere Mk1 (Who Feels Love, and Gas Panic)

Gem (Colin):

Gibson Firebirds
Epiphone John Lennon Model
Vox AC30
Marshall JMP 50 heads (2)
Marshall 4x12 TV cabs (2)
Rack: Korg DTR1 Tuner, Rack drawer (containing pedals, controlled by the MIDI Pedalboard??)
Line 6 DL4 Delay
Crybaby Wah

lemgement lemg
Invité
Noel Gallagher sur JCM 900?!!!!!
Merci de l'info Lemg
lemg
  • lemg
  • MP
Ou oui sur JCM 900, il était bien en évidence aux débuts du groupe.

Maintenant il tourne plus sur fender/vox, mais les débuts glorieux, c'est beaucoup de marshall.
La légende veut même qu'il ait joué quelque temps sur un marshall signature Slash, mais je ne suis pas certain qu'il s'en vante.

Bon, on continue.

LENNY KRAVITZ

En 2002, je ne pense pas l'avoir déjà posté.

Amplis :
_ fender deluxe
_ fender blackface deluxe reverb
_ fender blackface super reverb
_ fender blackface twin reverb
_ marshall plexi
_ vox AC-30

effets :
_ ibanez tube screamer
_ guyatone wah rocker
_ mxr dynacomp
_ menatone blue collar
_ menatone king of the britains
_ maestro phaser
_ mxr phaser
_ roland (boss) CE-1 chorus
_ boss DD-5 delay

Le tout contrôlé par un système CAE.

FIL EISLER

Qui est-ce alez vous me demander ?
Vous voyez Robbie Williams ?
Bien.
Vous voyez le type en kilt qui bouge sans arrêt.
Et bien c'est lui.
D'abord bassiste il est devenu guitariste, puis a quitté le groupe de Williams visiblement.
Toujours est-il qu'en tant que guitariste, il utilisait le matériel décrit dans l'article suivant :

Citation:
Adam Birch has been Fil's tech ever since he took over on guitar, though he was on the road with the band before that,

"Adam used to be the tech on the other side of the stage when I was on bass," explains Fil, "and I only agreed to switch if I could have him as my tech!"

Adam's role is to take care of the guitars, as well as maintain Fil's insanely complex amp and effects set-up.

The full list of Fils' guitars on stage reads like the stock list for a rather cool vintage guitar shop -

A Gretsch Red Firebird, a Gibson Les Paul Gold Top Deluxe and 335 Cherry, both belonging to Guy Chambers, a Rosewood Fender USA Reissue Tele, Blue Fender USA Tele, Guild JF30 12 string acoustic, Guild JF30 6 string acoustic

And his penchant for pedals shows the same vintage bias -

2 Big Muffs, 2 Marshall Govnors, Ratt Pro, Voodoo Vibe, Boss DD3, Boss RV3, Jim Dunlop Wah, 2 Custom made pedals by Jute at Blah St Studios - Mouse distortion and Blow Job ( enough said about that one!)

"Fil plays all these, except the Martin 00-18SH and the Guild JF65-12, which Guy Chambers the MD plays," says Adam, taking us along the rack, "The Martin's got a Transducer under the bridge but no work has been done to the body - Guy didn't want anyone hacking it up, so we've got a Fishman preamp on the floor..."

Surely that would be a feedback nightmare?

"We've had no problems with the Martin, though all the other guitars have feedback busters in them, but that little one's been fine.

"All the other acoustics are on loan from our friend Jamie at Fender. The Gibson, that's Guy's as well. All the electrics are played by Fil, but a few of them belong to Guy - The Les Paul Gold Top deluxe, the 335 and the Rosewood Tele are all Guy's.

"The Speaker Cabs are Marshall Blues Breaker 2x12" shells, but with Celestion 75w's in for a bit more power. He's got three on the stage and one up on the riser for when he goes up to do his solo."

Fil's effects are controlled by a custom Mike Hill switching system,

"Mike used to work for Marshall, and he now builds custom pedal boards." Adam continues, "all this does is open up a load of send and returns. The signal goes into the guts of the rack, then you can bring in a separate loop for each effects. It keeps the signal nice and clean..."

Fil explains why it's necessary to have it all separate,

"there's so much shit going on that a) I would have been tied down to a huge pedal board for the whole gig and b) the signal would be so full of hiss from all the vintage pedals, there'd be no guitar sound!"

Adam continues, "I've got a pedal board as well so I can do a lot of the switching if he's off doing his thing. And all the radio units are in Mike's rack as well."

And is all this that much more authentic than using Digital modelling?

"I think Guy was after a much more 60s vibe on this tour," explains Fil, "which the analogue pedals really help with. I do think those Line 6 things are great, but I've still got this phobia about all things MIDI live - as soon as I see a little display like that it's like, if that fucks up, it's all gone, where as with this, there are four heads there, and each effect is isolated. The other thing is I'm way too clumsy - I spend half my time bashing this gear up and poor Adam has to stop it from falling apart."

So what's Fil using to drive all these cabs and effects?

"He has a choice of three different Marshall Super Lead heads," comments Adam, "each in it's own loop, with a dummy load when it's not in use. They drive the same cabs - it's not like each cab has it's own head, we've only got one channel.

Fil adds, "The three heads are like clean, dirty and lead, but it's more like dirty, dirtier and bang out of order!"
lemgement lemg
ferd
  • ferd
  • Special Supra utilisateur
  • MP
[quote="lemg"]
ferd a écrit :
je recherche le pédalier de eric erlandson de hole (et eventuellement celui de courtney love) please.

Ca se passe page 70, mais comme je sens une certaine paresse, je vais directement reposter :

lemg a écrit :
HOLE (vers 2000)

Courtney Love

Eric Erlandson

je cherche pas le rack mais le pédalier.
Red_Fish
Bob Balch de Fu Manchu, 2005

Scott Hill n'a qu'un tuner et un phase 100 meme pas sur un pedalier ...
voila je suis fans de trois groupes par contre impossible de mettre la main sur leur matos!
j ai pourtant chercher! (j avoue je suis pas un genie de l internet!!)

bon si vous arrivez a me renseigner sur le matos de:

From first to last
UnderOATH
poison the well

ca vraiment genail merci d avance

(juste le matos live studio m en fout!!!! )
"what ya gonna do when the novelty as gone? " IC
lemg
  • lemg
  • MP
ferd a écrit :
lemg a écrit :
ferd a écrit :

lemg a écrit :
HOLE (vers 2000)

Courtney Love

Eric Erlandson

je cherche pas le rack mais le pédalier.

Comme tu peux le constater, les pédales sont dans le rack, contrôlées par des switchers. Donc le pédalier, ce sera un pédalier idi pour gérer e tout. J'en vois deux possibles, un CAE ou un DMC (même marque que les switchers).
Ajoutons une wah et on y est.
Je veux bien regarder si c'est précisé dans le petit texte qui accompagnait les photos.
lemgement lemg
Nikk Dee
lemg a écrit :
Comme tu peux le constater, les pédales sont dans le rack, contrôlées par des switchers. Donc le pédalier, ce sera un pédalier idi pour gérer e tout. J'en vois deux possibles, un CAE ou un DMC (même marque que les switchers).
Je veux bien regarder si c'est précisé dans le petit texte qui accompagnait les photos.

C'est dans ce genre de cas que tu devrais uniquement poster une photo bateau de GCPro ou de RS-10 avec 1 ou 2 pédales d'expression, comme ça pour rire
Put your faith in a loud guitar !
A vendre Rocktron All Access (570€)
lemg
  • lemg
  • MP
Nikk Dee a écrit :
lemg a écrit :

C'est dans ce genre de cas que tu devrais uniquement poster une photo bateau de GCPro ou de RS-10 avec 1 ou 2 pédales d'expression, comme ça pour rire

En prenant soin de masquer le nom des pédales sous les switches.
C'est encore plus drôle.
Ou alors le pédalier de Steve Vai, vu qu'il affuble ses jouets de petits surnoms assez hermétiques.
lemgement lemg
Nikk Dee
Bah dans le genre ya Reb Beach et son "nipple switch" sur son pédalier, il n'a toujours pas craché le morceau sur ce que ça pouvait bien être (et ça doit faire 2 ans que ça spécule à ce sujet, sur son forum officiel)
Put your faith in a loud guitar !
A vendre Rocktron All Access (570€)
lemg
  • lemg
  • MP
"Nipple switch"

De vrais comiques ces virtuoses.
lemgement lemg
epalatsi
Voici le matos de Tim Wheeler, guitariste/chanteur de Ash:

Le Rack et l'ampli...

Le rack de plus près...

Les tirroirs du rack ouvert...

Le pedaboard...

Sinon des photos de matos en studio...

Moi ca me laisse rêveur..........................

En ce moment sur effet guitare...