Le Matériel des Claviéristes pro

Rappel du dernier message de la page précédente :
fuzzbox85
Deja qu'il n'a pas vraiment le physique de l'emploi
fuzzbox85
Chris Ross - (ex)Wolfmother

- Korg CS-3
- EHX Black Finger (auparavant c'etait un LP Preamp)
- EHX Deluxe Memoryman (auparavant c'etait une Boss DM-2)

Le tout branche dans un Ampeg SVT et un 6x10
indyye
Et dire que j'avais un Prophet VS,un Jupiter-8 et un Moog Taurus MIDIfié

J'ai tout revendu il y a dix ans,je m'en bouffe les doigts surtout depuis que j'entends les sonorités des synthés actuel.

Franchement,j'ai fait la connerie de ma vie.

fuzzbox85
une seule solution: eBay!

(ouah un Taurus!!)
lemg
  • lemg
  • Vintage Ultra utilisateur
  • MP
  • Publié par
    lemg
    le 20 Dec 09, 16:31
Un peu de réassort, vu que je suis sur le site du magazine Performing Musician.

KEITH EMERSON

Citation:
On stage, Keith Emerson currently has a grand piano, a theremin, two vintage analogue keyboards (the Moog Modular and a Hammond C3), as well as two digital synthesizers — the aforementioned Korg OASYS and a Korg Triton Extreme. The two ‘70s keyboards, which form a centrepiece to Emerson’s stage show, have both been modified extensively.
“Even when I came to be working with him, things had already been modified over the years,” explains Wechsler. “It’s just a constant thing. Some of the modifications are reinforcement things to keep them alive on the road, and others are functional things to make them do something or get a particular new sound. The Moog is built out of modules, and there’s a whole custom system of what modules were chosen in the first place. Then, over the years, those have been modified for tuning stability, to provide a new feature, or just to work properly. He’s got a Moog ribbon controller that has a custom rig on it to shoot off fireworks.
“The Hammond has been maintained and modified by Al Goff and I don’t even know the entire list of what’s been done to it, but certainly the percussion has been beefed up. The Hammond and the Leslies have had work done to make them stable and hot-rodded.
“Recently, we added in a Trek II pedal that allows us to take the Moog synthesizer or the Hammond and run them through the Leslies. For the album, we’ve got the Moog running through a Leslie for some of it. The Fast/Slow switches for the Leslies have been modified to be footswitches, rather than the little half-moon switches that always get broken off when you push an organ through a doorway. And the Hammond has been chopped, it sits on top of a chrome stand and it’s painted black. The two Leslie speakers have been mounted in a single road case with six mics attached to them.”
Pedals of various types are also an important part of Keith Emerson’s on-stage setup.
“Sometimes it’s just volume or sustain,” says Wechsler. “Other times he’s got a pedal that’ll make sound effects or a ‘swoop’ for a certain song, or a gong on another song. When both hands are busy, you start pulling in the feet to do other stuff!”
As would be expected, there’s also a lot going on off stage. “Off stage, Keith Emerson has a rack full of modules and the Open Labs MiKo workstation — a box with lots of different software synths inside that are controlled by a computer,” explains Wechsler. “It’s [the off-stage rack] got modules in it that make sounds. It allows Marc André to change patches during a show. On stage Keith can change patches, or off stage Marc can do it. Between them they work out who’s controlling what at what time. There is a mixer and direct boxes to mix all of the keyboards together and interface with the PA. In the off-stage rack there are three Korg Triton Rack modules with a bunch of different soundcards in them. There’s a Studio Electronics SE-1, and there’s an amplifier to power his on-stage speakers.”

Citation:
Keith Wechsler calibrating the Moog.

:mdr:

http://www.performing-musician(...)t.htm

KRISTOPHER POOLEY avec MORRISSEY

Citation:
“On different tours I use different keyboard setups, depending on the needs of that tour. The gear I’m currently using for the Morrissey tour, though, is a pretty good hybrid of analogue and soft synth keyboards. It’s a good example of all the different types of gear I use on a tour.
“On the stage-right side of my rig I have a Nord Stage 88 on the bottom, an M-Audio Axiom Pro 61, which is controlling Reason, and an LP Ice Bell, which is used on one song (‘Billy Budd’), and an ARP Quartet. Propellerhead’s Reason is being run off my trusty 12-inch Mac PowerBook G4, which lives in a rack. The rack also contains two MOTU UltraLite Mk3s (my main audio interface), Moog Liberation power supply, Furman power conditioner, sliding tray for the Mac laptop, and a padded drawer for the Mac laptop to travel in. The top of the rack doubles as a utility tray for shakers, tambourines and various hand-held percussion.
“On the stage-left side of my rig I have a Wurlitzer 200A and a Moog Liberation, which are both connected, via A-B box, to my pedalboard. The workhorse of my pedalboard is the Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler, which is then run into an Electro-Harmonix Memory Man, Roland RE-301 Space Echo, and a Mr Echo analogue delay pedal. Also scattered around my rig are the various other instruments I play throughout the show: an accordion, Gibson Hummingbird acoustic guitar, a trombone, a flute and a lap steel guitar. I also have two vocal mics and one mic for miscellaneous percussion and horns.“

http://www.performing-musician(...)y.htm

PJ HARVEY

Citation:
Eric Drew Feldman (not pictured) — keys and bass

Macbook Pro running Digital Performer 5 with NI Kontakt sampler and Mtron.
M-Audio Keystation 88es.
M-Audio Axiom 49.
Fender Musicmaster bass guitar.
Shure B57a vocal mic.

http://www.performing-musician(...)h.htm

THE ZOMBIES

Rod Argent — keyboards
Hammond XK3 through a Rotosphere valve, rotary cab sim pedal by Hughes & Kettner.
Kurzweil PC3X.
Roland JV-1080 synth module.
Audix vocal mic.
Mackie 14/2 mixer.

http://www.performing-musician(...)r.htm
lemgement lemg
fuzzbox85
Emerson a ressorti le Moog pour la reunion!?

Genial!!
fuzzbox85
Joost van den Broek - After Forever

* Clavia Nordlead 3
* Korg Triton
* Yamaha P-90 and P-80 Stage piano
* Roland AX-1 and AX-7 Keytars
* Roland Juno Alfa 2
* MicroKorg
* Yamaha A-4000 Sampler
* Roland sustain and expression pedals
fuzzbox85
Tangerine Dream

Des debuts jusqu'a la fin de la periode Virgin:

http://www.soundonsound.com/so(...).html

Puis la liste du concert de 1983 en Pologne (l'equipement est reste plus ou moins constant sur toute la "periode bleue")

Christoph Franke

Sequential Circuits Prophet 5
Sequential Circuits Prophet 600
Sequential Circuits
E-MU Emulator
E-MU Custom Programmable Synth
Moog Custom Programmable Modular Synth
MTI Synergy
PE Polyrhythmic Sequencer
Compulab Digital Sequencer
Syntec Custom Digital Drum Computer
Simmons Drum Modules
Quantec Room Simulator
Roland SDE 3000
Hill Multi-Mixer

Edgar Froese

YAMAHA DX-7
YAMAHA YP-30
Roland Jupiter-8
Roland Jupiter-6
Sequential Circuits Prophet 5
PPG Wave 2.2
PE Polyrhythmic Sequencer
Publison DHM 89 B2
Publison KB 2000
KORG SDD 3000 Delay
Roland SDE MIDI/DCB Interfaces
Quantec Room Simulator
Canproduct Mixer

Johannes Schmoelling

Roland Jupiter-8
PPG Wave 2.3 Waveterm
EEH CM 4 Digital Sequencer
Bohm Digital Drums
Roland TR-808
Mini Moog
KORG Mono/Poly
Roland SDE 3000 Delay
Canproduct Mixer
MXR 01 Digital Reverb
MXR Digital Delay
BOSS Overdrive/Flanger

J'en ai profite pour mettre le sommaire un peu a jour
ZePot
Tiens fuzzbox85, puisque tu as l'air de t'y connaître, tu conseillerais quoi comme piano de scène (pour les sons de piano acoustique), un truc utilisé par les pros, qui a fait ses preuves... ?

Idéalement, il me faut un truc qui existe en expandeur rack, car j'ai déjà un clavier maître top (Doepfer).
fuzzbox85
ZePot a écrit :
Tiens fuzzbox85, puisque tu as l'air de t'y connaître, tu conseillerais quoi comme piano de scène (pour les sons de piano acoustique), un truc utilisé par les pros, qui a fait ses preuves... ?

Idéalement, il me faut un truc qui existe en expandeur rack, car j'ai déjà un clavier maître top (Doepfer).

Ca depend de ton budget mais en expandeur il y a le Kurzweill Micro Piano que l'on trouve a pas cher du tout (genre 130€ sur eBay) ou l'Alesis Nano Piano. Utilise par a peu pres tout le monde sur scene (je pense a Richard Barbieri de Porcupine tree par exemple)
lemg
  • lemg
  • Vintage Ultra utilisateur
  • MP
  • Publié par
    lemg
    le 31 Mar 10, 17:39
Don Airey :

lemgement lemg
fuzzbox85
Les fous de chez Danava:

ARP Odyssey et Sequential Circuits Prelude
fuzzbox85
Encore Geoff Downes avec Asia pour l'enregistrement de "Aura" en 2001:

- ARP 2600, Solina String Ensemble, ARP Odyssey
- Moog Minimoog
- Korg EX8000, A/D Wavestation EX, M1REX, 01RW, Pro X, T2, Monopoly, Poly 6
- Roland A80, D550, jP8000
- Kurzweil 2500
- PPG Wave, Microwave
- Yamaha VK1
- Emu Vintage Keys, Ultra XK
- Akai S1100
- Elka Synthex
- Hammond B3 Organ
- Bosendorfer Concert Grand Piano

Belle combinaison de vintage et de moderne
fuzzbox85
Jon Carin (sur scene avec Pink Floyd, Roger Waters, les Who...)

Citation:
Jon was introduced to Kurzweil twenty years ago, having used a K250 while working on Pink Floyd's Momentary Lapse of Reason album. Over the course of those twenty years, Kurzweil's "K Series" keyboards have remained indispensable, the centerpiece of his rig, whether on stage or in the studio.

After having contributed to the development of the K2000, Jon went on to use the "K Series" synths extensively on two decade's worth of albums, tours and DVDs with Pink Floyd, including their Division Bell album and tour, the Pulse album and DVD, and the highly publicized reunion show at the London stage of the Live 8 concert in early July, 2005.

Kurzweils were the main keyboards used on a number of Jon's other successful projects as well: The Who's Quadrophenia tour, Roger Waters' In The Flesh tour, album and DVD, Waters' Flickering Flame album, and a series of live shows with Pete Townshend for the Maryville Academy.

Jon's current setup includes a K2600 (usually two or more when on stage), KSP8, PC2r, Rumour and Mangler processors, and a recently acquired K2661.

Vous l'aurez compris, il travaille pour Kurzweil aussi
fuzzbox85
Steve Walsh (Kansas)

Question-reponse avec les fans sur son forum:

- Could you give us a breakdown of your setup you are currently using on this tour?
Steve: I'm playing a PC88(KURZ) and a K2VX(KURZ) and a rack EMU B3 with some mods.

- Would you give a brief round-up of what you're using for equipment and software?

Steve: MOTU DP3 with TC Electronics Powercore in a G4 733 using Apogee Trak2 preamp-Kurzweil keys, Soundeluxe Mic.

- Also, why do you prefer Kurzweil over other keys?

Steve: Kurzweil is the most versatile synth out there. I spent a lot of time looking at the future of synths about 12 years ago, and they had and continue to have the most to offer. I will be playing a new version of the K2600 this year. It's coming out in a couple of months, and is the K2661.

En ce moment sur autre / communauté...