Forums
Narapo
  • Narapo
  • Custom Cool utilisateur
  • Publié par
    Narapo
    le 21 Jun 04, 13:03
Hi Hans,

thank you for your information and congratulations for your site & support of the Line6 products !

Hans Lichtenberg est le fondateur du site VettaVille.NL, pendant européen du site VettaVille de L.A fondé par Nathan Shane, qui est une source indépendante et inégalée d'infos sur les produits Line6. Bon je sais que Line6 n'est pas trop aimé par ici (cf les longues arguties sur la Variax) mais ous avons affaire avec Hans à un contributeur de talent que je tenais à saluer.
"Drink and be merry, for our time is short, and death lasts forever." - Amphis Fragment, ca 300 B.C

Samples : http://www.soundclick.com/narapo
Vettavillenl
Narapo

Merci beaucoup for your nice welcome, sorry for my bad French. From what I gather from your post Line 6 isn't that much appreciated...? Due to discussions on the Variax?

Musicians and their material are two things that are individual choices over and over which is a good thing.

Also I think the Vettaville sites are very different from eachother (however they started the same from the original idea of Nathan Shane) we both give info on Line 6 gear but Vettaville.com does this solely on the Vetta and Variax. Vettaville.nl brings you daily news and info on Line 6 related gear or issues.

Feel free to drop in some time, sorry that it's not in French.
Again thanks for the welcome

BTW I didn't know that I was known here... kinda cool
Rock on
djoe77
  • djoe77
  • Special Total utilisateur
  • Publié par
    djoe77
    le 16 Jul 04, 14:03
Trés bon site ...

BRAVO

PS: je n'ai pas de produit LINE 6 mais bon il faut reconaitre que si toutes les marques avait un site comme ça ....
:) ZZZ zzz ZZZ :)
Vettavillenl
djoe77 a écrit :
Trés bon site ...

BRAVO

PS: je n'ai pas de produit LINE 6 mais bon il faut reconaitre que si toutes les marques avait un site comme ça ....

Merci beaucoup, for the kind words, and you don't have to have Line 6 products to go to the site ;-)
You're welcome with every brand...

Have a good weekend

En ce moment sur guitare acoustique et électro et Line 6...