Jackson Usa Guitars pricing news!

Forum Jackson
Forum
Rappel du dernier message de la page précédente :
ablael
soory by that, but how this guy found this forum, it is not really common to post here for an american guy and especially in english .
anyway, it's great to talk in english with foreigner on this forum I will have a look on you link man ..

A.
ablael
the same with corrections, it is late

sorry by that, but how this guy found this forum, it is not really common to post here for an american guy and especially in english.
anyway, it's great to talk in english with foreigners on this forum. I will have a look on your link man ..

A.
vwall guitars
ablael a écrit :
the same with corrections, it is late

sorry by that, but how this guy found this forum, it is not really common to post here for an american guy and especially in english.
anyway, it's great to talk in english with foreigners on this forum. I will have a look on your link man ..

A.

Hehhe, Thank ablael!!

I dont know how I found this place either.
But When I started and PM the Admins they were abundantly welcoming of me so I stayed ;-)

At first I was using a translator but foud that they dont really work
much at all really.
So now I just read the posts in french and try my best to gather what is being said.
I do my best which is inadequate at best.
Thats why it takes me long to reply to many things and why Im not around too much.
But I appreaciate being in your forum community and being welcomed so.

My apologies to those that do not read Engliss... hehehe.

Play loud, gents!!!
Play Loud & Rock Hard!
http://www.vwallguitars.com/
Stop by my site for great deals on Jackson Usa Guitars, ESP Guitars, Schecter, Dean, Guild Gretsch, Kramer, Eventide & more!
Thanks
Arnu
  • Publié par
    Arnu
    le 08 Dec 04, 09:09
You should learn french
vwall guitars
Hehhe, Love to!!
But How....
Play Loud & Rock Hard!
http://www.vwallguitars.com/
Stop by my site for great deals on Jackson Usa Guitars, ESP Guitars, Schecter, Dean, Guild Gretsch, Kramer, Eventide & more!
Thanks

En ce moment sur guitare électrique et Jackson...