Lag Users' Club! ;)

Forum Lâg
Forum
Rappel du dernier message de la page précédente :
Guyanaju
yob1 a écrit :
heu je suis pas lagiste ( ça a faillit etre le cas mais finalement j'ai trouvez une les paul epi pas chere le jour ou j'allais acheter ma AK100 ) enfin bref je post juste pour dire si il y'en a qui le savent pas que les usisnes LAG sont visitable je l'ai fais il y'a 4 ou 5 ans avec mon oncle ( peu etre est ce reservé au client cela dis ) donc on a visiter les atelier on a fais ( "il a fais" je jouais a peine come as you are a cette epoque ) des essais et nous somme repartie avec une roxane voila c'etait pour ceux qui sont dans le languedoc qui serais tenté par ça ou pourquoi pas si vous appeler LAG peu etre pourrez vous faire une visite de gourpe ?

apparament c'est fini ce bon temps

Michel Chavarria m'a dit lors d'un mail récent que ce n'était plus possible...

ventes :
MARSHALL 6100LM - 30th anniversary /

-> VENTES GUYANAJU
yob1
  • Publié par
    yob1
    le 31 Oct 05, 16:09
ha mince ! c'est con ça
Nouvelle gratte aquise une ibanez SX72
Guyanaju
yob1 a écrit :
ha mince ! c'est con ça

oui

je voulais y aller l'été priochain pour une petite "révision" de ma Roxanne + visite, comme j'avais déjà fait par le passé, comme toi, mais il m'a dit qu'ils ne pratiquaient plus et qu'il fallait que j'aille chez un luthier...

dommage car "qui mieux que LAG peut s'occuper de ma LAG ???"
ventes :

-> VENTES GUYANAJU
yob1
  • Publié par
    yob1
    le 31 Oct 05, 16:24
:semarre: PTDR c'est meme carrement deguellasse peu etre est il trop vieux ? ( j'ai aucune idée de son age ) ou devenus trop Mondialiste ?
Nouvelle gratte aquise une ibanez SX72
Guyanaju
je crois simplement que l'équipe est réduite à son minimum à Bédarieux et se concentre sur la fabrication des modèles "made in France" tandis que le gros de la production est produit en Chine, mais sous l'oeil de techniciens français...

donc plus le temps pour les visites et réglages

mais effectivement c'est dommage
ventes :

-> VENTES GUYANAJU
Ichimaru
allez un de plus avec la primavera en Folk GLA 100D Gaucher svp

]
Left right left...
We where talking about the quality, not the prices

I agree, they are alot of money, but imagine all the builders have to make them, I had a personal tour at the factory from Michel and he explained me all the steps at Lag in making a guitar. And if you think of it that the prestige arkane has an US floyd rose, EMG pickups, Schaller Tuners at least a 3-4A quilted top, binding around the neck, ebony fingerboard. This costs alot of money, compare it to an PRS wich are also great guitars but almost 2 the money.

But I agree I have bought great old Lag guitars voor 200 euro, I could have bought twelve of them when I bought my Arkane prestige, and the customshop is another story
Check out!! www.travelersintime.com
Polyphonic Power Metal!!!!!! www.lag-fan.tk
matt-
I agree the quality price ratio is great, it's just i believe it used to be greater but eh...

my general feeling is just the quite small guitar factory has become something more industrial indeed and i regret this.
for example, it was said just above that now it's no more possible to attend a factory tour
Well Matt,

There are only 11 people at the Lag factory, and that is not much, this includes the staff personal.
And Michel Chavarria, the boss of Lag, still has the same spirit in making guitars as when he began in 1978. But then they made 12 guitars a month and now they make 2000 a year. But I think the ratio of prestige models are still the same. Also compare the Prestige Arkane to the Lag Rockline of 1989. You must agree that the Arkane is a better guitar with a higher quality. And here in The Netherlands, the price bach than was 3200 gulden that is about 1500 euro, and this is the same with the Arkane standard. For the prestige you pay double the price but you will get another guitar.

I had the same thoughts about Lag as you have Matt, but when I visited them, and when I felt my Custom Arkane, I knew that Lag is still the same as they where in 1989. I got two favourite guitars, one is my Lag snake from 1989 and the second is my Arkane Customshop of 2005
matt-
too bad i can't visit anymore

as you said before custom shop represents today what was standard production before, except that now they take benefits from mass production in Asia to be able to deliver higher features and quality in France

anyway i hate the new logo
Matt,

About the logo....I don't got a guitar with a new logo, but I must say I am getting used to it, and the funny thing is that this logo seems to be a 2005 version of the first logo (1980) and the second logo (1986?) I saw it last year on the musikmesse in Frankfurt and it was a shock to me!!! I told Michel, how can you do this!.

But I understand now that this is just another step in the everlasting journey in making the best guitars, new logo for a new time.

So I think we all will get used to this new Logo, because I think it is in the same line as the older logo, just compare them, As you start compare, take a look at the headstock, the model is the same in the Arkane as the vintage was back in '84 only now with a extra level in the headstock.
matt-
we gotta get wear to get used to

do you have any news regarding tee shirts etc. ?

and is there any quite complete gallery somewhere with the old guitars from early 80s ?
Well, I never seen any t-shirts of Lag, maybe there aren't any?

If there were any other gallery according to old lag guitars the link was on my website, I think the lag-fan site is the biggest gallery of Lag guitars on the web, but still everyone has to send their pictures to the site.
At home I got some pictures of other guitars, but I have to place them on the web.

Did you looked at the recourses part? there are some catalogs
matt-
tee shirts are planned to be made if i remember well

i go on browsing the site so
Tofgangxxl
The new look and quality are astonishing.

check this out www.lag.fr

ChicagoJoe
If you want a new one, you may contact

Sandell Trading Company
834 Lantana Avenue
Clearwater Beach, FL 33767-1323
1-(727) 298-0757

The information are coming from the Blue Book of Electric Guitar, The Sandell Trading Compagny seem the only one to import the Lag guitar ...
If you contact them, make sure they're having the new one with the new logo

I tried to call but the phone number has been changed...

the compagny was directed by Robert W. Sandell, who has this website : http://www.guitarchord.com/ ...
http://www.guitarchord.com/Res(...)l.pdf
Tofgangxxl
Ebay.com or Ebay.fr would be the only way to get a Lag, without having to travel thru....

En ce moment sur guitare électrique et Lâg...